me? like her? please.

"should i wear this for the club?" you asked your best friend as you held up a silk slip dress, "i don't know if it's appropriate clothing or not

"should i wear this for the club?" you asked your best friend as you held up a silk slip dress, "i don't know if it's appropriate clothing or not."

the 3rd years in your friend group— you, miko, nakamura, tsuna, ushiwaka, tendou, semi, reon, and taichi, all decided to go to some underground night club somewhere in miyagi. why? well, why not have some fun once in a while, right?

miko fixed her bangs and looked at you, "yes! it fits you so well! queen shit." she complimented you, making your lips curve into a smile, "how about mine?"

the girl was holding up a gliterry body tight dress that would hug her curves so good. you nodded and gave her a bright smile, "it looks cute! but you look good as always, miko!"

"thanks! are ya drinking tonight, by the way?" she asked.

"duh?" you furrowed your brows as if she asked the most stupidest question, "i'm not gonna miss out on the fun."

"you said that last time and you sat out from drinking the whole entire time."

you smiled sarcastically, "i just didn't want to make a bad impression on... someone. that's all." you stated.

miko hummed and slowly nodded her head before smiling smugly, "that third year setter from karasuno, huh?" her eyebrows went up and down, "what's his name again? oh right. suga-kun."

you rolled your eyes playfully as you fixed your makeup, applying some sort of lipstick to make your lips pop.

"oooh, so i was right?" the girl beamed, "you know what's funny? suga-kun looks like semi, but like, the sweeter version."

"you're not wrong."

"you think he's coming tonight?" miko questioned as she ran a comb through her bangs, "wouldn't that be funny? semi and suga in the same room."