i hate you!

i like you, okay? damn it

i like you, okay? damn it. is that what you wanted to hear?

"you already hate me as it is so i really have nothing to lose, y/n," semi continued, "i like you."

he said it right in front of you and yet the words are still echoing in your brain as if he said it a lifetime ago. you stood in shock for a little bit but gathered yourself once you've racked up your thoughts.

you laughed at him. not to make fun of him but in realization that you and semi were the kind of the same despite the thousand of differences you both had.

"i can't even get mad at you," you said while looking at the ground.

"what?"

it was silent for a bit.

"because," you paused for a second. are you really going to do this right now?

the setter smiled with a hint of sarcasm, "because...?"

"i feel the same way, semi."

it seems as if the world stopped for the gray-haired male in front of you. a very small part of him was a bit repulsed because, really? this y/n feels the same way? a huge part of him wants to do cartwheels around that damned soccer court until he feels tired. his whole self on the other hand wanted to pull you into a tight embrace. but semi was smarter than that, he knew if he did that, you'd win whatever the fuck you two were playing this whole time.

semi did that rolling eyes + smirk combo that used to annoy you but now you realized you were quite fond of it. he then chuckled, "wow, we are the most fakest people alive."

you let out a small laugh.

again, it was silent for what it seems like the millionth time. of course, you wanted to explain yourself but come on now, both of your egos were much bigger than that. it was embarrassing already to admit you feel the same way.