just get over it

it was around 1 am

it was around 1 am. unfortunately for you, suga went home early since karasuno had an early practice in the morning; leaving you and semi at the bar. miko was nowhere to be seen, but you trusted her to not make horrible decisions. you would see tendou and reon here and there but you stayed with semi at the bar.

you were definitely tipsy, to say the least. about 5 more full shots of saké till your full-on drunk. you didn't notice but semi was for sure keeping an eye on you. the boy would whisper to lighten up your drink to the bartender when you weren't looking. maybe that's why you had ten to fifteen shots.

"calm down," semi started, "you're going to throw up at this point," he told you as you were chugging down another cup of liquor. the lights and smell at the bar were definitely getting to your head now, "y/n. stop drinking so much, you look stupid." he said as he tried to pry the cup from your hands.

you shook your head, "bro, i'm tipsy, not drunk,"  you replied, "you need to calm down, eita." you turned to the bartender and held up your pointer finger, "one more, please."

the bartender chuckled and faced semi, "you need to keep an eye out for your lady friend," he stated as he poured you a drink, "she's about to either cry, get crazy, or remember." he laughed.

the setter grumbled as he saw you chug down another cup. semi could easily leave and talk to another girl if he wanted to; but even though he's mean, he won't leave you at a bar, drunk and not in the right state of mind. semi was drinking himself, but he was smart enough not to get drunk so the group would leave the place in a car, and not a train.

you, on the other hand, were just letting go for once. the last time you drank, you cried all night long to who knows what.

"semi!" you called for him he hummed, "i'm gonna text my ex, nothing will stop me!"

semi rolled his eyes as he took the cup from your hand and threw it in the trash, "jesus christ y/n, do not text matsukawa-san!" the boy attempted to snatch your phone again but you quickly put it under your butt, "he doesn't want a text from you, god." he smirked as he looked to the side for a second then back to you.