i'm glad we're kinda sorta friends

you were seated on the bleachers, doing homework since you couldn't exactly join practice with the current suspension you have

you were seated on the bleachers, doing homework since you couldn't exactly join practice with the current suspension you have. you told your coach and tsuna the truth and they both surprisingly understood.

while it did look miserable alone on the bleachers, it was nice to get a small break for just one week. non-stop volleyball practice would just be horrible so the suspension wasn't too bad.

"oi, y/n," a voice called you. it was semi eita, the person who got you in trouble in the first place, "why aren't you practicing?"

he sat down by you and noticed the books out on the side of you. taking it all in.

"can't really practice when i got in trouble," you looked at him and gave him a tight-lipped smile, "i'm not allowed to set foot on the actual court because of suspension...it's stupid honestly but that's how sensei put it."

the gray-head nodded and sighed. he was taping his hand and you two were sitting in silence. sure, there was a part of him who felt bad about you, but you could've easily ratted him out...it's not like he asked you to cover for him.

you nudged him, "i think wakatoshi is calling you over."

"so you're just going to watch practice?" he asked, "like a random fan girl?" semi laughed at the comparison.

"i guess."

it's not like the dorm is any better. at least watching practice is a bit beneficial to you, hearing plays being executed. and the dorm is lonely. semi tried to "comfort" you the best he could, he was thankful now he felt bad.

everyone knew that he should've gotten the suspension honestly, it's not like he...contributes anyway... no offense and all.

being here is honestly just useless and embarrassing. granted, it's only one week but it's still humiliating to be the ace and having the best reputation to get suspended from practicing. very ironic, actually.

"coach!" you called over your coach, "do you mind if i head back to uh...my dorm, it's not like i can do anything here anyway," you laughed sheepishly as a way to convince her.