•9•

Almost two years has passed since I've seen Harry. After he released Fine Line we only saw each other a few times, 6 to be exact. We didn't even talk, we just went over out contract and other business aspects. Other than those times, we never spoke or saw each other again.

I saw him all over the news and social media, each day he became more famous and had more fans. Especially when people found out that he was filming a new movie back here in Los Angeles. There's a rumor around that he has a new girlfriend, the protagonist of the movie he's in. But where did I stand? Absolutely nowhere. It's like if all those amazing intimate times didn't mean anything to him, while I ruined my marriage for him. He erased me from his life, without even letting me know.

I stared at the boring white ceiling in my new apartment, after a month of telling Noah we got a divorce. We both sold the house and found different places to live. Friends told me that he moved in to a nice house somewhere in Calabasas, they said it was a very homey vibe home. While I moved into a medium sized house in Bel Air. I was thinking about moving away to New York, or even somewhere in Europe, but I couldn't just leave my job.

My alarm went of as it does everyday at 6:30 am. I got up and did my usual routine. It felt weird waking up without Noah, the house is always so quiet now. Once I got dressed I grabbed my necessities and got out the door. I walked to the garage and got in my car. I turned on the radio since I'd rather listen to the radio than connect my Bluetooth, Harry used to make fun of me for that. He would say I was like an old person. I increased the volume a little bit, and a it was The Weekends over played song again. I hummed along and tapped the wheel. It lasted for another 2 minutes till I heard the opened of one of the songs I produced, Golden.

This was my favorite song on his album apart from Fine Line. It had a lot of meaning to me. So hearing it on the radio surprised me, I never thought this song would have radio vibes, but I was wrong. Even though I was extremely proud to hear it I was also disappointed, I never wanted this song to go mainstream, I wanted it to be my little secret. I turned the volume higher and sang along quietly. When I arrived to the studio I parked and walked inside.

"Good morning Chloe. Do I have any meetings today?" I said to the assistant I've had for a very long time now. She handed me my usual morning coffee and shook her head.

"No Tes, you only have paperwork from Columbia records about your next term working here and from other clients of yours. And the usual listen to music that's been sent to you. Oh, and I answered all the emails regarding future meetings, I'll email you your schedule for the next month." I nodded my head and thanked her. I made my way through the boring hallway I walked through everyday. I sat down on the boring desk and put my bag on the floor and just started signing the paperwork just to get it over with. After doing that I listened to some samples of songs artists had ideas of, I emailed or texted them what I thought about it. I also reviewed the monthly email of get of the revenue I get from copyright, this month I got an extra 65k in my bank, sweet.

After chilling in my office for 30 minutes doing nothing I decided to leave early. I called Nobu and made an order for take out. I got in my car and drove there. When I got there, there were paparazzis as usual, Nobu is the celebrity hangout spot. I got out my car and made my way in, I went up to the waitress.

"Hello, I have an order for Tes." She nodded and told me to wait for another 10 minutes. I went on my phone checking my email as I always do.

"Tes?" I heard a deep voice call me. When I looked up I saw his eyes, the eyes I haven't seen in forever.

"Harry? How have you been?"