•4•

His soft hands were running down the curves of my body, not missing a single spot. His velvet arms around me, like there was no tomorrow. His plump lips softly kissing my neck leaving small love bites.My hands were grabbing onto his now messy hair, my gasps and soft moans were filling the room. His tongue licked up my neck, making his way to my mouth, waiting for his lips to attach mine. He teasingly brushed our lips together, but not waiting any longer I grabbed his neck and kissed him. His arms wrapped around my waste.

We made our way to the bedroom, tripping on our way there since we didn't stop the kiss. He fumbled to open the door, when he did he pushed me on to his queen sized bed. He laid in between my legs, he propped his arm next to my head to not lose balance. His other tattooed arm was touching my body. His hands grabbed the hem of my shirt, and in one fast motion; he took it off. He hand was on my waist, and with one hand he took off my red laced bra. He stopped our kiss and looked at me with passionate eyes.

"You're beautiful." He whispered lovingly in my ear, he kissed my temple. "Please Harry, I need you." I said in his ear, almost moaning. His hands went to the button of my jeans and undid them. He pulled them down my long legs. He saw me semi-naked and licked those swollen lips of his. He gently rubbed my wet heat, teasingly almost. His hands went inside my underwear, his fingers went down my slit. He kissed me gently and inserted two fingers in side my-.

"Tes. You need to wake up gorgeous." My eyes opened up slowly adjusting to the bright sunlight coming into the room. I looked around disappointingly, not wanting to wake up so that I could finish the dream I was having. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, Noah came into the room with only a pair of dark skinny jeans on.

"You have plans?" He nodded and put on his famous white T-shirt. He looked at himself through the giant mirror thats in our room.

"I have an audition for another Netlfix movie." He looked at me excitingly. He walked over to me and took a seat on the bed. He put on his socks and his beat up vans. I got out of bed and stretched.

I went into the bathroom and stripped from my clothes. I went in to the water and put the water hot, just how I like it. I stood there, remember every detail from my very realistic dream. He gently rubbed my wet heat, teasingly almost.

The water was dripping over my body. I grabbed my body washed and slowly washed my body. His hands went inside my unswear, his fingers went down my slit. My hands went down my wet stomach. My fingers teased my entrance. I put in two fingers and pumped them in and out. I tried to stop myself from moaning, I didn't want Noah to know I was doing this. Especially since its because of a wet dream I had about Harry. I pumped faster each time, my other hand was rubbing my throbbing spot. I was so close to orgasming. I went faster and rougher, I was about to.

"Babe! I have to leave." I stopped what I was doing and put shampoos on my head. Noah slid open the glass door a tiny bit. I leaned in and give him a quick peck.

"Love you. See you later." I continued to wash my hair while having a quick shave. After 5 minuted I got out and wrapped a towel around my naked body. I walked to my closet and picked out a simple outfit.

When I was done I went to the kitchen and made myself a latte. I put it in my Tumblr cup, I got my keys and went out the door. I went inside my car and made my way to the studio. After a 15 minute drive I went in the building. I saw Harry's new Jaguar parked outside being watched by security.

"Good morning Tes. Harry is waiting for you inside your office." I nodded and went into the elevator. My heels clicked with each step I made. The closer I got to my door, the more nervous I got. I was embarrassed to see Harry after my dream, even though he has no idea what I dreamt about, it's still humiliating.

I grabbed the door knobbed and saw Harry laid down on the black leather couch. He was facing down so I didn't know if he was awake or not. I set my purse on the desk and made my way to Harry. I crouched next to him and put my hand on his built back. I rubbed my hand up and down.

"That feels so good, don't stop." Harry said groaning in pleasure. I chuckled and softly massaged his back. My moved my hands in soft circles around his shoulders. Harry kept groaning in pleasure.

"Are you okay? You're very tense." Harry turned over on his back and put his hands on his stomach. His usually neat hair was all over the place. He nodded his head.

"Im fine, but last night I hooked up with this girl, and she rode me. My back hurts like hell now." I felt a pang of jealousy come through me. He sat up and patted the empty seat next to him. I obeyed him and crossed my legs on the couch.

"Um, cool?" I tried my best to sound normal and not jet, but I completely failed. Harry looked at me and grinned, he put his hand on my thigh. "You're not jealous are you?" He had a smug look on that beautiful face of his. My face automatically went red, I shook my head.

"You better not be, cause you're probably better riding then she is." He winked and got of the couch. I remembered the dream I had earlier for the 100th time today, I crossed my legs to relieve some of the tension. I got up and walked over to the chair that was in front of the desk.

"I got you something from Starbucks. It's this weird passion something iced tea." He walked over to the mini fridge and took It out. He took a small sip from the green straw. "Ey, it's not bad." He giggled and put it on the table.

"Thank you Harry, but why passion iced tea." He shrugged his broad shoulders. "I don't know, I saw this woman order it and for some reason it reminded me of you." I giggled and took a sip, it was very good. I think I found my new favorite drink. "But then again everything reminds me of you." He winked at me again, I rolled my eyes and took another thing. "Even the girl that rode me reminded me of you, but you are better." I chocked on the tea, it came out my nose making Harry laugh like crazy.

"How are you in bed Tes? I'm very curious." He crossed his arms and waited for my response. I put my cup down. "Why do you want to know?" He shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

"Because you have this very dominant feeling to you. Do you like normal boring sex? Or do you like it rough? Maybe slow? Hard? Fast? Do you scream or moan? Do your legs shake? Do you come from penetration or from clit play?" I giggled and turned red like crazy. I thought for a second. I took a sip and answered.

"I hate 'normal' sex, it's boring. At first I like it slow and gentle, but I love it when it builds up to very rough, hard and fast. I scream, I'm very sensitive. My legs shake when it's a very good fuck. I come from both but I prefer clit play, feels better." I answered staring right into his green shiny eyes. He had a smirk and a light redness on his face. He took my cup and drank some of the tea.

"Do you lead? Or does your husband do that? What are your favorite positions? Do you like foreplay?"He kept going on with the very sexual questions, I didn't find it uncomfortable though.

"Yes, I do lead. I usually start sexy time. I love riding, it feels nicer you know? Love foreplay, without it sex would be boring as shit." He laughed and nodded. He put his bottom lip in between his thumb and pointer finger. "You sound like you're amazing at sex. Your husband is one lucky boy." I rolled my eyes at the word boy. He stood up from the chair and came over to me. He stood right in front of me. He leaned on the chair arms, he moved his face closer to my ear.

Harry's POV

The thought of Tes with Noah killed me inside. Even though I just met Tes I know that she deserves someone better. She deserves a real man. Just imagining Noah slip off a dress off of Tes's body made my blood boil.

"He might fuck you good, but I can fuck you better."