•8•

You can pretend you don't miss me
You can pretend you don't care
All you wanna do is kiss me
Oh what a shame I'm not there
•••••

"What?" Noah said sitting at the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. His eyes started getting watery, his lips were shaky.

"I'm so sorry, you don't deserve this. But, I just don't want to lie to you, I don't want to fake what I feel." Tears were falling down his soft cheeks, seeing him in this state broke my heart. He covered his mouth and looked down, trying to calm himself down.

"Why? How did this happen?" His voice was shaky, his breath was heavy. I shook my head, trying yo think what I should tell him, with you breaking him more. I took a deep breath and bit my inner cheek, trying to keep my tears in my eyes.

"I cheated on you..." It came out as a whisper. Noah started sobbing, his whole body was shaking. Tears were rolling down my cheek, feeling guilty. I put my hand on his knee, and surprisingly he didn't move it.

"With Harry right?" He tried to keep it together, he wiped away the wetness and started playing with hid fingers. I nodded. He sighed and whispered and "ok". He got up and walked over to the closet, not even seconds passed by when he walked out with a small bag. He put on his sneakers and his black hat. He took out his hand as an offering to help me get up.

"I'm sorry Noah, I'm a bitch. You don't deserve this." He nodded and wrapped his arms around me, his hand rubbing my back. "It's fine Tes. Just know that no matter what, I'll always be here for you. I love you." He gave me a soft peck on my forehead and hugged me tighter. He got his things and walked out the door. I sat on my bed again and stared at the bland wall. I picked up my phone and searched for the name that started this all.

"Hello?" His raspy and deep voice said through the phone. I wanted to say one thousand things but the words wouldn't come out my mouth.

"I broke up with him."

"I'll be there in a few." He hung up.