•2•

"Tes? Your 10:30 is here. Should I send him up?" I sat up and fixed my shirt. I pressed on the button that was on the phone.

"Yes please." I looked at the huge mirror that was in my office, next to door. I looked at my self and tried to fix up. I heard a knock on the door, I took a deep breath. I opened it up and saw him, He was wearing a plain T-shirt with these weird but oddly cool looking pink velvet paints.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Allen. I'm Harry Styles." He took out his hand which was full of rings. I shook it and told him to come in.

"Hello Mr. Styles, please, call me Tes." He took a seat on the black velvet chair that was In front of my desk.

"Please Tes, call me Harry." I smiled and sat in front of him. He crossed his arms and looked at me for a quick second.

"Do you want anything to drink? Water? Champagne? Coffee?" He nodded his head.

"Coffee please, black." I nodded and told Chloe to get it for me. A few seconds later she came in and put it in front of him. He said thank you to Chloe.

"So um, I'm pretty sure you know why I'm here," He laughed lightly and put his lip between his two fingers. I saw that he had a small cross tattoo on his hand.

"I do actually. You're here to ask me questions, aren't you?" He laughed and ran a hand threw his curly hair.

"Yes, I am. I want to know a few things before I choose you." He picked up the mug and drank some of the coffee.

"Ask away." I opened my laptop and opened pages to write down his questions and all the information. I wrote down Harry Styles as the title.

"So um, I think the most important one I have is, will you let me write the songs I want?" His face turned completely serious. You could tell this was big deal, maybe they didn't let him write songs they wanted him to write when he was in One Direction.

"Od course, since this is your album you have total control of what happened and in what direction you want your album to be. I have no say in the lyrics you write. I'm only here to produce it and help you if you need anything." He crossed his arms and smiled.

"Perfect. So, when can we start making the album?" My eyes opened up. I laughed lightly and took out my agenda from the drawer.

"Wow Harry. I thought you had more than one question. Well, I'm free tomorrow. If you have no plans you can come by around 11 am." His face lit up. He clapped his hands together.

"Perfect. I'll come by tomorrow than." He took the last sip from the mug. He drank that way to fast.

"Perfect. Tomorrow's session will be about your vision for your album. So if you have any lyrics ready, bring them. Also tomorrow you'll be signing the contracts." He got up from the chair. I showed him to the door. He shook my hand and thanked me. He walked out and went down the hallway. I was about to close the door until I heard footsteps walking back.

"I'm sorry love, but I forgot my phone." He laughed slightly and ran his hand threw his hair again. When he got it he stopped in his tracks and he looked at me up and down. I put on a confused look on my face.

"I'm sorry for staring. I just noticed how beautiful you are. See you tomorrow." He smiled at me and left the room. I stood there dumbfounded. Did he call me beautiful?