•1•

My eyes felt heavy, even though I got enough sleep. I turned over and saw my amazing husband, Noah. I softly kissed his cheek and ran my hand through his soft hair. His eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Good morning gorgeous." His soft hand wrapped around my naked waist. All the memories from the night before rushed into my head.

"Did you have fun last night? Obviously you did if your legs were shaking." His plump lips turned into a smirk.

"Noah!" I hit his tanned chest lightly. My cheeks began to flush. I looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Any plans for today?" I nodded my head and sat up, I put my hair into a ponytail.

"I have to go the office, I have a shit ton of emails to answer." I got up from the cozy bed and made my way to the bathroom.

"Nice ass." My lovely husband said while adding a whistle. I covered my bum with my hands and entered the bathroom. I closed the door and looked at myself in the huge mirror. I noticed that I had some hickeys on my neck, chest and a few on my stomach. Noah has always liked leaving marks all over me. I entered the shower and turned it on. I took my time since I don't have a work schedule. When I was done I wrapped a fluffy white towel around my body.

When I walked into the room Noah wasn't in the bed anymore. I entered my closet and dropped the towel on the floor. I ran my hand through the thousands of clothing options I had. I put on a dark denim skirt with a white t-shirt tucked in at the front. I sat down on a little chair I had in the corner. I put on my vans and got up to look at the mirror. I brushed my hair and put on a necklace Noah got me for our anniversary.

I made my way to the kitchen, when I entered the room I saw Noah sitting at the counter scrolling through his phone.

"I made breakfast, your plate is next to the fridge. And your coffee is the fridge." I walked over to him and kissed his head. I took a seat next to him and saw the what was on the plate; toast with avocado, bacon and a fruit salad. I ate slowly and made planes for my day. When I was done I washed my plate and took out my coffee that was in the fridge.

"I'm leaving Noah! Want to have lunch together?" He nodded and gave me a quick kiss. He handed me my jacket, keys and purse like he always does.

"Text me the time and I'll be at your office babe." I smacked his little ass and ran to my car laughing. He was laughing while giving me the middle finger.
                                                                               .........

"Good morning Tes. May I get you anything?" The receptionist asked me.

"Yes please, tell one of the interns to get me a refresher from Starbucks please." She nodded and called one of them.

I went to the elevator and pressed on the 7th floor. I made my way to my office and sat down on my chair. While answering an email about working with this Indie band I got a call.

"This is Tes talking."

"Hello Tes, you have an appointment tomorrow at 10:30 am with Mr. Styles." My assistant told me.

"Thank you for telling me Chloe." I hung up and wrote it down in my agenda.

I was looking through my emails as always when I got a knock on my door. It was Chloe.

"Here's your drink Tes." I thanked her, she smiled at me and walked over to the door.

"Before you go, is my appointment tomorrow with Mr. Styles, Harry Styles? The guy from One Direction?"

"Yes, his Manager told me on the phone that he's working on his album and that he's heard many good things about you. So that he wants to ask you she questions before actually hiring you."

"Ok, I have to come dressed formal tomorrow then, ugh." Chloe laughed and left the room.

At exactly 10:30 I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Noah had 3 bags of food. I got up from my comfy chair and helped him.

"What did you get?" He sat down in the black velvet chair in front of me. He took out all the packages from the bag and put them on the desk.

"Taco Bell, McDonald fries and nuggets, and your favorite Chicken Cesar Salad from that little restaurant in the corner." You know it's love when he knows your order. I looked at him in awe.

"And we can't forget about your strawberry lemonade." I took the cup from him and took a sip from the delicious liquid.

"I fucking love you Noah." He laughed and bit a nugget.

"Any new artists working with you?" I nodded and chewed quickly so that I can answer him.

"I don't have a new artist confirmed yet but Harry Styles has a meeting with me tomorrow, he wants to ask some questions." Noah's eyes widened at the motion of Harry Styles.

"Damn, he's so big Tes! This can make your career." I nodded and took a sip of my drink.

"Yeah, Chloe told me that Harry heard some amazing things about me. That's exciting. Hopefully he chooses me for his album." I heard my phone ding, I picked it up and saw that I had an email. I read it and began to laugh.

"What's up?" Noah looked at me with amused eyes.

"Another amateur high school band wants me to listen to their album." I tapped on the file that was attached to the email. The song began, Noah and I looked at each other surprised because the beat wasn't bad, until the vocals started. We laughed so hard we started to cry.

"What the fuck did I just listen to? I wasted 2 minutes of my life listening to this shit." I chuckled at Noah and rubbed my eyes that were wet from my tears.

I was talking to Noah until I heard a knock.

Chloe came in with a annoyed look on her face. "5 seconds of summer's manager is here. He's complaining saying it's your fault for them not winning a billboard music award." She rolled her eyes and left. I got up from my seat and left the room.

"Good luck!" Noah laughed, I rolled my eyes and left the room and got ready for the confrontation.