•6•

I woke up staring at Noah, feeling absolutely guilty. I promised Noah that I would never cheat on him, and that I'll always be honest to him. But I just broke that promise because it's Harry. My hand went up to his cheek, rubbing it softly with my finger tip. His lips turned into a soft smile, his eyes fluttered open.

"Hi gorgeous." He leaned over and kissed me softly. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and snuggled his head in between my neck. His lips softly kissed my neck. He grabbed my waist and turned over, so that I was ok too of him.

"I'm sorry about the other day. I'm jealous of seeing someone else with you. You're so beautiful and I know that sometimes you deserve better." For the one hundredth time, the memory of Harry kissing my lips crossed my mind. I still feel his rosy lips on mine, his strong arm around my waist and the other behind my neck playing with my hair. I still feel him.

"I don't deserve better." It's true. I'm utter garbage for cheating on my husband. "I don't want you to worry. Because I only love you." He smiled and pecked my lips. I got up from the messy bed and made my way to the kitchen. I made myself a cup of coffee and sat on the cold white marble counter. I took a sip of the hot liquid and closed my eyes.

~~

"Good morning Tes. Your drink is on your desk. Harry called, he said he was coming at 10." Chloe said right as I walked in the door. I thanked her and looked at my phone. 10:05. Harry was always early, he's probably already waiting for me in my office. I quickly walked over the elevator and went in. My heart was racing as I reached my floor. From a distance I heard a familiar voice playing through the walls. I opened the door and saw HIM sitting in my chair sipping from my drink. He smirked when he saw me.

"One more song. Just one more song and this fucking album will be done." He got up and pulled me in the room and slammed the door. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Maybe you should take shrooms for the last song as well. It helps your imagination." A strong and loud laugh came out of his mouth.

"Why would I need to take a drug when I already have you here." He said smoothly, without one stutter. He didn't even think, he just said it. He walked over the desk and sat on it. He crossed his tattooed covered arms and stared at me, like I was some piece of art he was figuring out.

"Very funny Harry. We have to get going to the studio." I got up and grabbed my drink, he followed behind me. We went down, all the way to the basement and opened the way to large wood door that had a neon light right on top of it. I closed once we got it. Harry sat down on the fluffy couch while I sat on the velvet chair. He took off his old man shoes and walked in the booth.

"What the are you doing?" He shrugged and went in the booth. "We're going to be in here for hours Tes. Better make yourself comfortable." He put on the beats headphones and sat on the stool that was facing the piano. He randomly played some noted until he found a melody he enjoyed. I took off my uncomfortable heels and jacket.

"She took off her heels, she took off her jacket. But she didn't take off her bra, and she hasn't left husband." Harry sang softly to the microphone that was next to where he was sitting. I rolled my eyes and just listened along.

"As much as I hate to admit, that actually sounds pleasant." Harry nodded and winked and continued singing random words.

"She kissed me in the kitchen, she kissed me on the couch, she's even said I miss you but hasn't said it out loud." I bit my lip uncomfortably while staring at Harry's white tank top that was on the floor. I Heard Harry stop singing, I looked up and noticed he was walking over. He grabbed a brown journal from his weird purse and went back inside the booth. He sat on the piano and started scribbling in his book.

"Having sex and feeling sad." He said loudly. I looked at him confused, waiting for him to explain.

"This song is going to be about having sex and feeling sad." I got up and and leaned on the piano.

"I thought your album was about having sex and feeling sad." He sighed and rolled his green eyes at me like a teenager.

"Yes, but this song is going to be all about that. About having sex but feeling like shit because you don't feel content. You probably don't know what sex is anyways." I crossed my arms and waited for him to keep on talking.

"Excuse me? What do you mean I probably don't know what sex is. I'm 20, I'm married. Um, I'll say I know what sex is very well. I probably fuck more then you do." He laughed, shook his head and got up from the little stool. He put his strong hands on my waist and whispered in my ear.

"For the last fucking time Harry! I'm married." I exclaimed. 

"Not for long.How many times do I have to repeat myself? I'd fuck you much better then your little soapy love actor husband of yours." His other hand was on my was behind my neck, softly playing with my hair. He looked at my eyes then my lips. He shook his head and smashed those lips of his I missed on mine. My hands automatically grabbed his face. Our lips didn't stop moving, even when he picked me up and laid me on the couch. He got on top of me and continued kissing me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. After a few minutes of making out, I had the guts to get on top of him. The hand he had on my waist slowly made its way down, playing with the hem of my pants. He unbuttoned my pants and slipped his hand in.

Our heated kiss was interrupted by the sound of a knock on the door. I got off from Harry as quickly as I could and sat down on the couch, trying to recover my breath. "Come in." I said with a shaky voice. I stood up and patted down my shirt to fix it. While brushing my fingers through my hair, in walked Noah. Harry scoffed, but quickly shut upped. Noah's eyes rolled when he saw Harry sitting on the couch.

"Hey man, what's up?" Harry got up and shook Noah's hand. Noah was surprised, but didn't say anything, he just smiled.

He wouldn't be smiling if he found out what happened before he came in.