•3•

"Congrats Tes! I can't believe you're going to work with Harry Styles! I'm so fucking proud of you!" Noah came up to me and gave me a tight hug, picking me up from the floor. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his broad shoulder.  I leaned my head against his shoulder and giggled. 

"I've never been this excited to work with anyone before." I sat on the stool that was in the kitchen, picking on my nails. I took out my little brown journal from my bag and started to write some ideas in it. 

"Already have ideas?" Noah rested his head on his arm. I nodded excitingly and took out my pen. I scribbled Harry's name as the title. "I should probably give him my number." Noah nodded, he put on the table next to me a glass of iced tea. I took out my phone and searched for Chloe's name.  

Do you have Harry's number? 

                                                                Yes. It's 172 546 734

Thank you, I want the contracts printed out for 11 am.

                                                                I'll get them ready. 

I saved the number under Harry Styles. It's so cool seeing his name saved on my phone. I opened the iMessage app and looked for his contact. 

Good afternoon, This is Tes. It was a pleasure meeting you today.

Not even seconds passed by until he responded. 

                                                             Hey! I was about to ask your assistant for your number. 

                                                             It was great to meet you as well. I was wondering if you wanted  

                                                             to go out for lunch tomorrow to talk. 

 I wouldn't mind at all. She would meet at the restaurant 

That's on 7th street? 

                                                       Perfect. What time are you free? And until when?

11 to 2ish maybe? 

                                                       Great. Till tomorrow gorgeous.😉

My heart stopped at the winking emoji. Does he know I'm married? Maybe tomorrow I'll try to talk as much as I can with my hands for him to notice the rings on my left hand.

 I went up to my room and looked through my kind of messy closet searching for an outfit for tomorrow. I picked out a blue coat with matching dress pants, and for a shirt a white crop top that wasn't so short that made me look like I was a college student. I put my outfit on the counter that was in the middle of my  closet and put my black heels next to it. 

I was eyeing my purse wall until o felt a pair of strong hands on my waist. "You're so beautiful without even trying." I leaned against him and smiled. He turned me around so that I was facing him. "After the huge news I think you deserve a prize." His black eyes started into mine. I bit my lip to stop from giggling.

 "What type of prize?" He attached his lips to my neck. Kissing ever so gently on it, making his way to my ear. "You know what prize." He put his warm hands on my stomach. 

~~~~~~~

I woke up again next to Noah naked, our legs were tangled and the sheets were scattered all over the floor and the large bed. I quietly got out of bed trying not to wake Noah. I went into the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I had a huge purple-ish hickey a little bit above my right collar bone. I rolled my eyes and got into the shower. I put the water as cold as I could to try to make it disappear since it would be very unprofessional for Harry to see a hickey on me. I took my time since I had about 4 house to get ready. When I was done cleansing all the sins I committed yesterday I got out and put on the fluffy white robe. I sat in front of the mirror once again and did my har. I ironed my hair and did two small braids and tied them together. I did my makeup very natural. I tried putting on concealer on the bruise but that honestly did work.