•7•

Every night I'm undressing with him and I'm thinking of you
Yeah I know it's the wrong thing to do but I kinda want to
Say your name while our tongues are tied
Getting shivers all down my spine
We're in bed, we're embedded in my mind
                                                                                               •••
Noah's hands were running down the sides of my body, outlining every part. His soft lips softly kissing my neck, leaving a few love bites. I put my head back and enjoyed every moment. His lips made their way back to mine, kissing with passion and fire. The image of Harry kissing me in the studio the other day flashed in my mind, the way his soft lips fit mine like a puzzle, the way my body fit his. I tried to ignore the memory of him, and put all my attention on Noah.

"I bet I can fuck you better than he can."

His hand teasingly ran down my stomach, and played with the hem of my lace underwear. His long fingers started play with my heat, earning a moan from me.

Harry Styles

He was the only person in my mind. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. I couldn't forget the way he kissed me, the way he grabbed my hips. This isn't right.

"Noah. Can you stop for a second? I don't feel very well." He got off of me and kneeled. I rubbed my eyes and ran my fingers through my already messed up hair.

"Are you okay? What's up?" He sounded worried. I sat there trying to make up a lie.

"I'm getting a migraine. I think I might get a fever." But I'm all honesty, I just didn't want him. I felt guilty knowing I cheated on my husband, who loved me very much. I sat up and sat on the edge of the bed, my feet dangling. He sat right next to me rubbing my back, telling me to just relax. I nodded ,closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I picked up my phone and noticed it was only 9:48 pm.

"Is it ok if I go to Camille's house?" Noah frowned but nodded his head. He kissed my forehead and left the room. I went to the closet and put on the most easy and basic outfit ever. I grabbed all my essentials and left the house. I got in my car and texted Camille. No, not Camille Rowe. Camille my best friend since freshman year of college.

Arriving in 5.

I started the car and left. I turned on the radio to try and stop the thought running through my mind. But for my amazing luck, one of Harry's newest song was on the radio. Adore you. I still remembered how he came up with the song.

He pushed me against the wall, one arm leaning and the other hand gripping my waist. His forehead was against mine. He was staring at me like I was some type of equation he couldn't understand. He lowered his head and started placing small soft kissed on my neck, making his way up to my ear. He nibbled on my ear lobe and softly said with his deep and raspy voice "Just let me adore you.".

I rubbed my eyes and made a right turn, I saw Camille's house and got more relaxed, just knowing I was about to see her calmed me. I got my things and got out the car. I walked up to her door and knocked, not even seconds passed by when she opened it.

"Is everything okay babe?" She said while giving me tight bear hug. I shook my head and made my way to the kitchen, I grabbed two wine glasses and opened a new bottle. "I completely fucked it up." I said while pouring the liquid.

Camille took a cup and nodded her head. "What happened?". I sighed and took a big sip.

"I'm cheating on Noah." Camille's eyes opened wide like a chameleon. "What? How? Why? With who?"

"Harry Styles. And I don't know how, it just happened. And the worst part is I don't even feel sorry for it. I mean I do but Noah doesn't make me feel the way Harry does." My eyes began to get watery.

"Honey, I cant judge you on your actions because it's your choice and life. But, that's not fair on Noah, you have to tell him, maybe he'll forgive maybe he won't. Although the main question is, do you want anything serious with Harry?" I started to play with my bottom lip, something I did when I got anxious. I shrugged.

"I don't know. All I know is that I don't feel the same way about Noah anymore. All we do is have sex and it gets boring." Camille nodded and rubbed my arm softly.

"If you feel like that, break up with him. Do you really want to be with someone who doesn't make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Think about yourself for once babe." She wrapped her arm around me, something she always did when I didn't know what I wanted to do.

"I'll end things with Noah tomorrow than."