•10•

"I'm good. It's been a while hasn't it? It's nice to see you." He said very quietly, probably surprised from seeing me.

"Yeah it's nice to see you too. How's that movie going?" I asked, trying to be polite.

"Very well. Different you know? Not something I've done a lot." I smile and nodded, not really knowing how to respond. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a tall women coming up to us, she put her hand on Harry's lower back and looked at me confused.

"Um, Olivia, this is Tessa. She's my producer. Tessa, this is Olivia, my girlfriend." She stuck out her hand to shake mine, with a very big smile on her face. She seems nice.

"Nice to meet you! You must be proud of yourself for producing one of the best albums of the year." I was about to respond when a waiter came up to me and handed me a very elegant to go bag. I told them thanks and left them a tip.

"Very proud. Sadly I have to rush off. I have a meeting in a while. It was nice meeting you Olivia, nice seeing you Harry." Olivia smiled and waved goodbye. I turned around but my name got called.

"Wait Tess, we're still on for that meeting tomorrow right?" Harry asked me, his eyes screaming at me to play along. I nodded my head and waved goodbye. I walked back to my car completely flustered. I wonder if Harry had told Olivia about our past. I doubt it, if she knew she wouldn't have been so nice to me.
••••
The next day went very stressful, meeting with managers and figuring out how to promote new albums coming out, finding artist and photographers for album covers. As much as I love my job, it is very crazy since I do much more than just produce music. At around 6pm I heard my phone buzz, I pressed on the button to answer it and heard Chloe's voice on the other line.

"Sorry for interrupting you Tessa. Harry Styles is here saying he had a meeting with you today but I don't have it written down on the calendar. Should I let him in?" She said casually. I wish I could speak that casual when Harry was in front of me. I told her to let him in and quickly fixing my hair and wiping under my eyes to get rid of any makeup that was smudged just in case. A few seconds later I heard a soft knock on my door. I muttered a few fucks and shits but quickly fixed myself. I got up and opened the door, and like always, he looked gorgeous. He aged like fine way, and damn did I want of sip of him.

"Hey, sorry for coming so late. I had to meet up with a few people for the new drop of pleasing." He said while walking in holding a box. He closed the door with his leg and followed me to my desk. He set the box down and pushed it gently towards me.

"Is this for me?" I asked confused. He nodded and gave me a shy smile. I giggled and stared at the box. It was a medium sized colorful box with the words pleasing on it in pink. I opened it up, and inside there were nail polishes, some face things, and a shirt with a frog on it.

"This is fantastic, congratulations Harry." I picked up the nail polishes and started reading the names.

"Tender bud? That sounds pretty sexual Harry." He let out a chuckle and just leaked back on the chair and stared at me.

"I named it after you." He said cheekily, his cheeks showing a light tint of pink. I felt my cheeks heat up so I just looked down and continued looking at the products. He gave me a smile and leaned forward putting his elbows on the desk.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you the last PR box for the first drop. I just didn't know where we were." The way he said it so casually hurt a bit. However, we were never exclusive, he just wanted sex. I shrugged it off and said it was ok, and that he had nothing to worry about.

"So, why did you come?" Not realizing how cold and rude that sounded.

"I honestly have no idea. Just wanted to see how you were doing honestly. And also to apologize for disappearing for a bit. I was filming a movie, I know it's not an excuse but still. I hope you don't hate me Tess." His voice low and sincere. The entire time he was talking my eyes were switching from his lips to his eyes. Both of them so enticing.

"Harry it's okay, really. I didn't know you where filming a movie. What's it about?" Wow he really can do everything. He started telling me he had been filming not one, but two movies back to back. And how that's how he met Olivia and completely hit it off. I asked a bit more about her since I haven't heard anything about the two. From what he said she was engaged but called it off, had two kids, and was 10 years older than him.

"10 years older? Didn't know you liked them that old." I said joking around, never thinking he would go for a woman with kids. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"She's not that old." He said emphasizing the word that. I looked at him with my eyebrows raised and a smile on my face. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Ok fine she's a bit older, but she's cool."

"Cool? You call a lady you've been dating for a while cool? I'd be pretty annoyed if I was her" I got up to get a drink from the mini fridge and asked Harry if he wanted anything. He accepted one of the hard seltzer drinks.

"Ok fine. I'm into her but honestly I don't know where it's going. She already has kids and was engaged. I want to be someone's first of those." He sighed and took a sip. Even though I knew we weren't serious, or ever going to be serious, hearing how he disliked how she was engaged hurt my heart.

"I don't know what to say to that. There's plenty of fish in the sea Harry." I said giggling. While drinking some iced tea my stomach grumbled. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. It was already 9 pm.

"Sounds like someone's hungry." He said smirking.

"Yeah, I completely forgot to eat today. I had so much going on and so many meeting." His eyes went wide, a worrier look on his face.

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Like 12ish. I had a bagel." He shook his head and stood up.

"Ok let's go out to eat. What are you in the mood for."

"In-and-out."
•••••

Somehow after getting food we ended up in his place. Harry didn't want to eat inside since it's always full. Harry picked up the bag and started walking towards his couch. I plopped down next to him and got my burger taking a big bite.

"I still can't believe you don't get onions." He said shaking his head, taking a sip of the large chocolate shake he got us to share. I took the cup from his hand and took a sip as well.

"I don't like it on my burgers. It has a weird taste." I giggled. While eating we caught up with each other a bit more. I told him about my divorce and how smooth it went.

"So you gave him the house?"

"Yeah, I felt really guilty. He also loved the house so I wanted him to have it." Noah really did love the house, I let him design it since he had good taste.

"So where did you move?"

"Bel Air, I got a 3 bedroom house. It's really nice. It has an infinity pool and a ping pong table. You should come by some-" I was caught off by hearing the door jiggle. It was Olivia. When she saw me she looked really surprised.

"Tessa, I didn't expect you to be here. Nice to see you again." She walked to Harry and gave him a peck. A pang of jealousy in my heart.

"Yeah sorry, Harry didn't want to eat in a public so he suggested we come back here." I picked up my phone and checked at the time. 11:48.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry I didn't notice it was this late. I better get going." I said while getting up.

"It's ok Tess you can stay longer, I don't mind." Harry said looking at me.

"I would love too but I really need to go. I have a shit load of meetings tomorrow." He nodded and gave me an understanding look. I said bye to Olivia while Harry was waiting at the door for me. He lead me outside and closed the door. He gave me a hug. "I missed you. You look great." He whispered in my ear. My heart started racing, my body was getting tingly. I looked at his lips for the one hundredth time today, they were so close to me. All I had to do was find the courage and reach out, but I couldn't. I smiled at him and walked back to my car.

When I was about to drive away  Harry was standing in front of his door, his head against it. I saw him take a deep breath and opened the door.

Fuck, I missed him.