EXPLANATION

For those who might not understand.. lemme give yall a summary :D

So Chae Heeyoung is a 16 year old girl who is deppressed with her life. She had an alcoholic dad and an annoying mother. She had two older sisters who always bullied her when shes at home and a brother who was never home due to his success. So shes not really close to her family.

In the first chapter, it showed that Heeyoung just woke up but already tired to face the day because she never had a reason to live.

Second chapter shows her imaginary life. Where shes a member of global idol girl group. And how she has so many fans and everyone loves her and she even had a dog. It shows that her life was perfect.

The ending of 3rd chapter is when Kim Appa left her at the park and the beginning of 4th chapter when she snap out of her imagination amd went home. It means Kim Appa never existed and was only a part of her imagination. And when she went home she suddenly watched I-Land for the first time at the tv.

She was so happy watching I-Land resulting to her imagining that she would talk about it with her team members and one of the contestants was her long-lost childhood bestfriend Yang Jungwon in chapter 5. She also had grew quite a little bit of interest in Jay.

In chapter 6 it shows how her family members are treating her badly and how at the end of the day she would regain her happiness by watching Jay on I-Land.

Chapter 9 shows that she sits alone in a library, watching enhypens debut trailer. Then came a senior girl whom she really admired sat down next to her and talked to her. She had always admired the senior girl and her bestfriend, causing her to imagine the two girls as her bandmates in her imaginary world because she was too shy to befriend the both of them. Her last thought 'see you back home, unnie..'  in the end of the chapter showed that she is going to imagine her life with the unnie again when she got back home.

Chapter 11 is when she dreamt of her and jay dating, and she was woken up by her mother. Then she had forgotten that her being an idol was all in her imagination, resulting to her thinking she has a comeback performance at KBS building at noon. She then barge out (her mother was weirded out and tried to stop her) and run to the building but only to be stopped by the KBS bodyguards because only idols could enter the building and she was not.

In chapter 14, after she was stopped by the KBS bodyguards she went home late because she sat at another place to imagine her performing and meeting Jungwon. She stayed until late and got herself grounded.

She then forgot about her actual life in chapter 15 when she suddenly blurted out to Aryen that she was grounded. It made her happy again imagining her performing at Inkigayo and talking to Jay backstage.

Chapter 18 is when she imagined herself being so happy having a lot of friends and also being close to enhypen when she visited them in their waiting room. It made herself feeling so appreciated.

Chapter 22 shows that her grounded days are over. It means she only spent the time on imagining her perfect life like from chapter 15 to chapter 21. At the end of the chapter Heeyoung saw a dating scandal of Jay on Koreaboo and that resulting her to imagine that she was the girl Jay kept meeting for months like in the start of chapter 23.

Then on chapter 31 she saw Aryen, the senior girl who which she admired posted a picture of her hanging out with her bestfriend Seojung on Instagram. Heeyoung was jealous of them as they are famous and talented dancers and she was only a girl who was so shy to speak to them and was bullied at school for always daydreaming and writing lyrics. At the end of the chapter when she was stressed about her family, suddenly Jay shared a post saying that it was a great day for his fans to be happy. It means that Jay will always be her driving force to live and would always make her happy.

Epilogue showed that the events on chapter 33 did happen, only it wasnt Heeyoung. Jay proposed to a girl that he was dating and had a son. Heeyoung only imagined the true events happened to her instead. She was quite jealous when she found out the news of Jays baby daughter was born but she wrote a letter to Jay to support him and saying that he had been the reason shes living for 17 years since she was 16 years old until her 30s even when she was failing life.

Hope this helps you. Annyeong~

 Annyeong~