*33*

*Sixteen years later*

"Cheowoo!!" I yelled as my 4 year old son went running wild at the park.

"Come here!!" I yelled again but he just went laughing. He really inherits his dads personality.

"Dont worry baby, youre pregnant. Rest at the bench and let me fetch him" my husband smiles and went chasing our son around.

He hasnt changed one bit. He still like to chase people around. Including me.

Ok so lets just say my life turned out great.

*flashback*

Today is the day i turn 27. It also means its been a 15 year anniversary of me and my group. Enhypen being on their 11th year, i couldnt be more happier for them. Especially for my boyfriend jay, whos still going strong with me. I cant believe that ive been dating Jay since his debut days. Im glad that their fans just accepted me the way i was.

As it was my birthday today, i thought it would be nice to celebrate it with my friends and my boyfriend.

As i got up i searched for my phone. Odd? Wasnt it next to me the whole night?

I got up from bed and searched everywhere. Under the bed, Hayans fur, underneath the blankets and also in the toilet.

This is just bad. What if Jay calls me and others wished me happy birthdays? How would i reply to them....

I got out and searched around the house. It aint here either..

"hey unnie have you seen my--"

"There you are! Anyways we have somewhere to go today so kets get ready!" Seojung unnie said to me and gave me a pretty dress.

She told me to get ready fast.

Okay then...

After i got ready, i put on the dress and some light makeup. I know theyre planning a suprise on me since its my birthday but why is my phone still missing? Ugh i hate it.

I got out and shouted their names.

But no one answered.

There was a note on the table.

'Go to this address. Theres a Uber waiting for you infront of the apartment.'

I looked at the address and got outside to ride that uber.

After arriving at the place, i didnt really know where to go. Since my phone is still goddamn missing and also my friends i have no one to contact to. I swear if they just show up with a birthday cake and nothing special i would beat their asses-

Suddenly a waiter approached me.

"Mrs. Chae Heeyoung?"

"Yes, thats me."

"Your friends made a reservation for you. Please follow me."

He said as he lead me to the stairs.

I follow him from behind and we arrived at the penthouse of the buliding.