*24*

Jay's POV

After i ended the call, i glared the members and start chasing them.

HOW DARE THEY EXPOSE ME INFRONT OF HERRRR

"YAH! COMEBACK HERE SUNGHOON!!!" I screamed while running to chase Sunghoon all over the place.

Sunghoon just laughs out loud.

"Okay Jay, calm down no need to chase sunghoon now what you need is a makeover." Heeseung hyung comes in the scene and drags me by the collar. Does he think im a little kid or smth?

"For what?" I raised my brow and got released from his grasp.

"Why, for your date of course!" He exclaimed.

I choked. Like literally choked.

"What? Date? Its just a meet up!" I stood up for myself.

"Aigooooo Jay ah you cant fool us i can see it in your eyes~" Jake swings his arm around me and wiggled his eyebrows. Whats wrong with everyone today?

I shoved them.

"Never mind, my fashion taste is better than yall i can dress myself up just fine." I laughed.

Hyung rolled his eyes. "Okay okay but we're doing your makeup!"

With that he drags me to the makeup room.

*timeskip*

"Okay jay, so the first thing you have to do is greet her, then make sure that you greet a little different today. Maybe a wave or a hug, up to you. That will make her curious why youre suddenly a bit different today."

"Second, bring her to a cafe and treat her some things. If she declines, that shows that she cares for you and isnt just looking at you as her friend."

"Third, when going shopping, ask her to buy clothes together and compliment her as much as possible. Girls love compliments."

"Fourth, after all that, just sit somewhere where theres only you two and try to ask her about the relationship of both of you. If she stutters, that means shes nervous and she likes you."

"Ok, i got it." I said as i nodded.

"But tell me... why are we doing this again?" I asked blankly looking at the circle discussion we made on the floor. They were being so silly.

"Umm im not even going on a date with her?" I made a -_- face.

"Oh come on.. we know you like her, its so obvious. I could see the way your face lit up every time you finished meeting her or chat with her." Sunoo wiggled his eyebrows and smirks. Damn this kid.

I was taken aback by his comment.

"W-What? N-No, she was just f-fun to hangout with! Yeah!"

Now why did i suddenly become nervous goddamn it.

"Uwuuuu hyung you dont need to hide, just let your feelings flow~" jungwon said.

Aigoo these kids.

I look at the time and its almost 10.

"Okay i need to go now! Bye!!" I get up and quickly run to the front door.

"Goodluck in getting her!" They teased.

Why am i blushing...

3rd person's POV

After all that commotion Jay went to the meeting place as fast as he could.

Heeyoung was waiting for him, at the bus stop. After waiting for a while, he came running up to her.

"Heeyoung! Sorry, did you wait for a long time?" He asked panting.