*12*

I rushed inside of the KBS building and went to my waiting room for Music Bank.

"Sorry im late!!!"

"There you are, Heeyoung!!! Where were you? And get dressed, NOW!!!"

My manager Sejoon oppa said.

I start to take off my coat as my stylists come to give my outfit and do my make up.

"Yeah lets just get your hair done, the eye shadow and umm... heeyoung, you need tons of perfume."

The head stylist say.

I was so embarrassed that i just smile and nod.

"Heeyoung! Finally youre here, i told you you should going out of bed rather than sleep in this morning!" The once red haired Aryen unnie said, well shes silver hair now for our comeback.

"Sorry, unnie. I was so sleepy."

"Yeah, make sure you get rid of those dark circles, cuz we have an interview with arin and soobin after this." Seojung unnie says while combing her now ashbrown hair.

Looks like im the only one still in light brown hair for 2 comebacks in a row.

Just by then, a knock came at our door.

it then reveals a Arin peeking in. Arin is the MC for Music Bank. We are pretty close tho.

"Arin!!!"

"Hey guys, just want to check up on you, oh and. I want to ask you guys to check out this new group debut performance later. They are so hot this week. Theyre all over twitter!"

"Sure do, Arin. If this young lady here knows how to be punctual." Aryen unnie said while nudging at me.

"What?" I asked with my innocent face.

But theyre not buying it though.

*time skip*
We went backstage to watch the new so called hot debut performance that Arin talked about. Okay, for starters. Its a boy group. And it looks like it has 7 members.

Oh, their formation is so good tho.

Wait, i think i recognise this voice. Who is it?

Damn it, if only i brought my glasses or wear my lenses to find out who it was.

The song is so good tho.

I assumed the song name was Given or Taken. Or Given Or Taken? Or just Given Taken? I dont know but they sing really well.

The performance was everything, i tell you. They danced so flawlessly.

Wish i was that good at dancing.

Their performance was done . Now we are waiting for our turn. Its after the group that was after this performance.

I see them exit the stage and i stared at them. Not doing anything weird by my bad eyesight ass couldnt see who they were.

I wasnt realising what was the unnies talking to me until i saw someone came up to me and said.

"Heeyoungie?"

I stopped at the moment.

At his back...

There he was.

The guy which i felt for.

The guy ive been so wanting to meet.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter but it will get long soon ;)

Vote if ya enjoyed it