*27*

It is now tuesday and Tomorrow im meeting up with Jay. What should i do? Im so nervous-

Should i confess to him? Should i? Im so confuseddddd.

Wait we clearly still have no plans for tomorrow. What should we do? Think Heeyoung think.

With that i take out my phone and message him.

*Messaging 💛Jongseong💛*

Hey jay?

Yes?

I was wondering- what do
you want to do tomorrow?

I was thinking of an
amusement park. Is it ok?

Fine by me. As long
as theres no haunted houses.

Same.

Okkk good. See you tomorrow!

Ok byee!

*💛Jongseong💛 went offline*

Im so excited for tomorrow~~

*timeskip to the next day*

I got up happily with the sound of my alarm. Today is the day, im sure of it. IM GONNA CONFESS TO HIM. YESSSS

I quickly went to shower and put on my outfit.I chose my outfit for hours last night. I have to make a good impression. I alsoput on some light makeup.

Then i went downstairs.

"Ooooooh someones eager today." Seojung unnie cooed.

"Shes gonna have a boyfriend today~"

"Oh come on unnies its just gonna be a confession. Im not even sure if he-" i suddenly got nervous. What if he doesnt accept me? What if hes just messing around the other day?

"It fineee im sure he'll accept you. 100% sure." Aryen unnie says cooling me down. She mustve noticed how nervous i am.

"Okk wish me luck!" I put on my shoes and went outside the apartment.

I wanted to walk but i didnt expect-

"What? How? How are you here?" I eyes at the tall man infront of me weirdly. That was quick.

"Im just excited to hangout. So, ready to go?" Jay smiled.

"Yes." I smiled at him back.

He suddenly holds my hand and walked out together.

Omg im blushing so harddddd

--

After a while we arrived at the amusement park.

There were sorts of rides and i cant choose which one to go on.

"Ooh Jay lets try that one!" I exclaimed happily as i dragged him with me.

First we went to play some of the shoot your bottles to get a teddy thing. I wad eyeing at the panda plushie so i decided to take a shot.