*8*

"HEEYOUNGGGGGGGG!!!!"

"WAAHHH" I flinched at the two girls now screaming in my ears after i had fall asleep at the studio.

"What is it?"

I scratched my eyes showing i was in a long nap, also with my messed up brown hair.

"Come on, heeyoung. You need to get out. Its been how long, weeks since youre in this studio? You leave early at morning and you come back home late.. you need to start resting gurl!"
Aryen unnie said as she start tugging me to get off my workchair.

"Maybe not today, unnies.. i really need to finish the beats for this song. My mixtape is coming out this month."

"Aww, come on. A little rest wont hurt. Plus, ilands last episode is airing in 30 minutes!"

"WHAT? WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SOOOO!!"

I literally jumped from the chair to grab my coat and went outside of the studio and drag both of them outside the building. Only to run back to our apartment.

Its ilands last episode, for gods sake! The episode that will determine their debut team!!

Jay, please debut.

I wish to meet you soon..

*timeskip*

"And the last debut member is.....

Kim Sunoo."

"YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"

We literally were having like a celebration in the living room of our apartment. All of our fav members got into the debut team. Even though some talented ones didnt make it. But we're happy with the overall result.

Most importantly,

Jay is debuting!!!! Which means i get to see him one day! Well, since we are in the same industry, after all..

Im so proud of Jungwon though.

I remember how back in those days where the cute little taekwando lover jungwon would just try to sing because he loves it so much. He was planning to become an athlete so i was quite shocked to see him in the same path as we do.

I really should congratulate him after this.

Its been years since we last talked.

Its been 6 years tho.

I cant wait!!