*14*

I was walking my way back home. It was a rainy day though and its already late. Its almost 7. Mom must be mad at me for coming home so late and not knowing what i was doing. Im in such big trouble.

As im on my way, i walked into the convenience store for a while. I wanted to buy some ramen because my sisters at home dont know how the word share means.

As im about to ring up my items on the cashier, the tv screen behind the counter grabbed my attention.

It was Enhypen's debut performance.

Theyre so good at dancing..

I wasnt realised that i looked to long and suddenly the cash register lady waved her hands infront of me.

''Hello? Miss? Did you hear me?"

"Huh? Yes, what were you saying?" Making me snap back to reality.

"I said that youre total is 10,000 won."

I quickly take out my purse and gave her the money with my eyes still at the screen.

It looks like the lady noticed my attention.

"Ahh, so you were looking at Enhypen. They are a hot debut group these days, arent they?"

"Y-yes. Theyre so amazing at singing and dancing." I smiled. Knowing that im not the only one who had an interest in them.

"I say, which one is your bias?"
The lady asked me straightforwardly. Damn i didnt know why i was taken aback by it. How am i supposed to say that i have a crush on my bias omg omg just keep it down heeyoung.

"The blonde one, Jay park."

"Wow, youre into Seattle boys eh?" She jokingly said.

"Yes! I cant resist him hes too talented and handsome. What abt yours unnie?"

"My bias? Oh im into maknaes. Niki is so cute."

Ok sUgAr MoMmY detected.

Nah im joking

"Yeah hes really cute too." I smiled.

I didnt know for how long did we chatted because we became closer too since shes only late 20s lol.

SHIT!! ITS ALMOST 9!!!

"Ahhh im sorry unnie, i really have to go, my mom will be so mad."

"Its okay, catch you later!!"

I ran outside the convenience store and ran to my home. Thank goodness it was only 4 minutes away.

I arrived at my house and the first thing i received when i opened the door was faces.

Furious faces.

Not one.

But 4.

"Where have you been?!" My mom shouted at me.

"Youve been gone all day without explanation and cam back late, were you hanging out with your boyfriend~" my sisters cooed. Ugh its so annoying.

"WHAT? BOYFRIEND? YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE CHAE HEEYOUNG!!!!!" My dad shouted at me.

And that was when i couldnt take it anymore.

"I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND OKAY? WHY ARE YOU LETTING UNNIE HAVE ONE BUT I CANT? YOU KNOW I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS! SO WHAT WRONG IS IT FOR ME IF I JUST WANT TO HANGOUT BY MYSELF? YOU DONT NEED TO CONTROL MY LIFE? IM 16 ALREADY!"

For the first time, i didnt regretted it.

And i thought they would feel sorry to me.

But all again i was wrong.

"CHAE HEEYOUNG! GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW!!! YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A WEEK! DONT THINK OF EVEN GOING OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" My mom shouted.

Making my ego take the best of me, i said.

"Fine by me."

Then i went upstairs and to my room.

I dont mind tho at least i can watch youtube all day.

Wait but that means i get stuck with them, they must ask me to do a lot of chores later.

I hate my life.

I didnt realised that i was crying so hard that i was losing my mind and have difficulty breathing. I kept rolling in my bed and it became worse.

It was a panic attack.

And me being a kid with asthma makes it even worse.

I rolled in my bed for hours.

It felt like everything darken.

A/N

Sorry for the late update because tomorrow im gonna go back to my hometown so maybe itll be long~