*28*

*bzzzzz*

I was sleeping peacefully until my phone was suddenly buzzing and ringing. Without looking who it is i picked it up and put it to my ear.

"Hmm..?" I said half asleep. My eyes are still closed while i keep rolling around in my bed.

"Good morning baby."

I quickly sit up with my eyes wide.

"J-Jay..? Why are you calling me so early in the morning?" I asked now panicking but still in my sleepy voice.

"Is it wrong for me to wake my girlfriend up in the morning?" He teased me.

Shit i just realised im his girlfriend now.

How perfect can my life be.

"N-No, its fine. Thanks for waking me up." I said smiling.

"Its okay.. how are you? I want to see your face~"

I could tell hes pouting on the other side.

"I cant right now im a total mess because i just woke upp."

"You dont have to worry because you still look pretty anyway."

"Aigooo jagiya dont be like that." I teased him.

"J-Jagiya? I kinda like that-"

"Heheheh okay then, Jagiya." I giggled.

"Okay i'll let you wash up first then i'll call you okay?"

"Okay byeee." I smiled and hang up.

This guy just turned into my boyfriend yesterday and hes being clingy as ever.

But hey, if youre dating THE Park Jongseong you wouldnt mind tho-

After that i got up and washed my face. I combed my hair and tie it in a messy bun. Then i went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Dun dun dun dunnnn here comes Mrs. Park!!" Aryen unnie cheered while doing a drumroll sound.

Yeah they know im now dating Jay i told them everything yesterday-

"Ohh youre being to dramatic. Its not like im married to him." I laughed at them and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but one day you might change from Chae Heeyoung to Park Heeyoung tho-" Seojung unnie starts smirking.

"YAH UNNIE!" I yelled at her and covering her mouth.

"Ok but I swear if you will go on a date with him one day me and Seojung will be spying on you because we wanna see how cute you are together." Aryen unnie said fangirling and Seojung unnie just squeales.

"Dont be ridiculous unnie" i chuckled while going to the fridge to take some breakfast.

"Aww come on! Just once! I wanna feel the romantic vibeeee ya know?" Aryen unnie expressed it with her whole body.

"Then feel it yourself! Why you gotta be stalking me for?" I looked at her like -_-

Aryen unnie pouted. "Aww come on~ you know how single assed i am."

"Bruh it aint my fault youre not taking chances 💀" i sinister laughed.

"Ya know aryen you and Heeseung oppa could make a great couple since he always complained how single his life is" Seojung unnie was being completely honest though.

"BRUH- HEESEUNG OPPA? LIKE NO WAY JOSE!"

"And why not?" I raised a brow at her.

"I know hes literally anyones type of crush like he sings well and dances well and handsome and also funny.." Aryen unnies face started to soften. Then she went silent and look at us awkwardly.

Me and Seojung unnie widened our eyes.

"LIM ARYEN!?"

"HEY COME ON NOT EVERYONES COUPLE NEED TO BE IN THE SAME GROUPS OKAY?" She just 😤

"Okay but mind you, Nasukawa Shota is mine." Seojung unnie smirks.

"BRUH-? SINCE WHEN" excuse me? Hes my bias!

"Since forever" seojung unnie shrugs her shoulders.

"Sure, then Donald Trump is mine too" Aryen unnie rolled her eyes.

We all laughed while being silly the first thing in the morning.

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

"GUYS! Its him. Be quiet, okay?" I told them and they nodded.

I accepted his video call and i saw his face. That made me smile so fast-

"Hi jayy"

"Hi youngie~ have you eaten breakfast?"

"Im eating right now because im at the breakfast table." Lmao i lied i actually just arrived at the breakfast table.

"Ohh i see."

"Where are you right now?" I asked him as i saw hes outside with his mask and coat.

"Oh me and Sunghoon here are buying some groceries for the dorm because we want to eat breakfast but realised theres nothing in the fridge."

I laughed.

They really do eat a lot.

"Sunghoon, say hi!" He says looking beside him.

"Hi heeyoung!! How is it being Jays girlfriend?" Sunghoon wiggled his eyebrows.

"Really sunghoon?" Jay made a blank face to him.

"Amazing." I said to him. My eyes sparkled.

"Aww come on guys you just made me uwu." Sunghoon said holding a hand at his heart. Lmao.

"Okay im going inside the convenience store now. Talk to you later." Jay said as i saw him pushing open the convenience store door.

"Okay~ i'll text you later."

"Okayy bye i love you baby." Jay said smiling.

"I love you too jagi" i said doing a hand kiss.

He was blushing and suddenly turned it off.

Im being dramatic but how perfect is my life being his girlfriend-

"AWWWWW HEEYOUNGGGGGG" Aryen unnie and Seojung unnie screamed. They are fangirling really hard right now.

I swear my heart is beating so fast even i cant take it-

"Did he just randomly calls you baby are did you discuss about it-" Their eyes lit up.

"He just randomly did it. When he woke me up this morning."

"Omygod i told you being his girlfriend isnt a bad idea!!"

"I never said it was a bad idea." I laughed.

We all laughed together.

I really love him so much, he has no idea how long i waited for him...

A/N
Sorry for the late update i was in my hometown tho