*25*

3rd persons POV

Heeyoung was done changing, and she stepped outside.

"How do i look?" Heeyoung asked jay who is staring at her

'Shes so... beautiful..' Jay wasnt fully focused as he was mesmerized by her beauty. The way her long light brown hair fall down to her shoulders, and how she made the outfit looks classy as ever.

"Jay? Park Jongseong?" She snaps her fingers infront of jays eyes. She was confused why was jay being spaced out and so quiet.

Jay suddenly gets up and walked closer to her.

She steps back until her back meets the fitting room door.

"Umm.. jay?" She looks at him. Now jay is staring right into her soul. They made eye contact until jay spoke up "You look so pretty..." and he tucked her hair behind her ear. He fiddles her hair for a while.

They were dangerously close.

Heeyoung was a blushing madness.

"U-Umm.. J-Jay?" She looks up to his eyes after blushing again.

Jay suddenly snaps back to reality and takes a step back.

"Youre so pretty in that outfit, do you like it?" He asked with his eyes lit up.

"Y-Yes.. I love it so much." She nods.

"Try the other ones." Jay smiled.

Heeyoung smiled and went back in the fitting room.

'What are you doing to me, Park Jongseong..?'

Jay's POV

I literally didnt realise what i was doing. I was so focused on her- damn it mustve made her feel scared.

Good job, jay.

UGHHHHH WHY DID I DO THATTT

*timeskip*

After a series of outfit tries, we finally go to the cash register to pay for the outfits. We bought each others clothes and i bought her wayyyyy too many that i didnt even notice. She tried all of them though, the ones she wore are these.

 She tried all of them though, the ones she wore are these