chapter 13

you look back at hiroki as he straights himself up, running a hand through his hair.

"so, what's the issue?" you question, furrowing your brows.

hiroki scratches the side of his head, avoiding your eye contact for a moment.

"so, i have a confession to make." he hesitates, looking at the cemented ground.

you look at him wide eyed, starting to play with your fingers. you can admit, he was a good looking guy. nice build, beautiful eyes, nice hair, & a pretty smile. what could get better than that? ...

hiroki clears his throat for a moment, making your gaze shoot to his eyes.

"i need help with something."

"okay, spit it out." you blurt out unconsciously, biting the inside of your lower lip.

"so i want to confess to katsumi but im too scared and i want it to be really romantic." he states quickly, his cheeks turning a deep shade of pink.

you stood there for a moment shocked, well that wasn't expected. you then bust out laughing, releasing the wave of relief from your body.

"what's so funny?" hiroki asks while trying to frown but it ends up being a goofy smirk.

"you had me so scared." you let a snort slip out, clutching your stomach as you laugh even harder.

"what, you thought I was going to confess to you? put a little more faith in me would ya, y/n?" he teases, lighting hitting your shoulder.

you paused for a moment and realized you left suna. shit. you look back to see him just turning the corner.

"could you text me about it? ill help but i have something important." you say, clutching the straps of your backpack.

hiroki smirks as knows what important is waiting. although, he doesn't say anything. "yea, catch ya later!"

"peace!" you wave at him as you run and try to catch up with suna.

"yoo!" you yell right before you turn the corner.

as you turned, you see suna tying his left shoe. he turns his body as he ass still sticks in the air. you then stood with your hands on your hips, looking with a satisfied smirk. from the good view of his ass or the fact that he's still there? we will never know.

you honestly hated the awkward air from earlier and so you decided to start off the conversation right, making no room for any sort of uncomfort. "waiting for me, huh?"

"why would i wait for an ugly bitch like you?" suna spits out, rolling his eyes.

"whore."

"slut."

"prick."

"bitch."

"bastard."

"cunt."

"you really need to up your insults, they're starting to get boring." you state, walking in sync with suna. however, you both had a pretty good distance away from the other.

"oh really? maybe I'm just going easy on you so you won't cry like a little bitch to your mom." he sticks out his lower lip in a mocking manner.

"at least my posture isn't as bad as the hunch back from notre dame." you bite your bottom lip, trying to hold in the laugh that wanted to escape so badly from your throat.

suna's jaw dropped, laying his hand on his heart. "oh wow that one hurt me so bad." he says sarcastically, then yawning.

"admit it, that one was pretty good." you say with a smirk.