chapter 3

it's been about a few weeks and everything has been quite the same. you made some new friends recently.

hiroki and katsumi were their names. hiroki was such a kind person and was always making you laugh. he also was very strong, being in the weight lifting class. katsumi was a gorgeous girl but very mysterious. she wouldn't talk much but when she did it was very interesting.

you arrived at school with a big smile on your face. going to school wasn't as hard anymore as it used to be. having friends to talk to to keep your mind occupied and at peace. suna would still make snarky comments but you just pushed them in the back of your mind. they still very much so agitated you but you bottled up all those negative feelings, feeling like you might explode.

"y/nnnn!" hiroki exclaims, waving his big hand in the air. katsumi walked beside him, her head slightly hanging down.

"good morning to you, hiroki and katsumi!" you gave them both a wave and a big smile.

you guys all walked to class, parting ways to your certain desks when you enter the door.

suna was glaring at you per usual but you smiled at him instead. you thought if maybe you did something nice he would lay off. you tried everything else so this honestly was the last resort.

"oi, don't smile at me with those ugly teeth." suna then perches his head in his hand and looks towards the board.

an embarrassed expression clouds your face as you close your mouth and sit down. can i ever catch a break?

"aww is pretty boy trying to flirt with y/n?" aiko taunts with a mischievous grin on her face. she lived for annoying the boy with the emerald eyes. she was the only one who would stand up to him.

"ew hell no." suna says, imitating a throw-up action.

you completely ignore the conversation happening beside you and follow the directions on the board.

"good morning class! what a wonderful day it is today!" she bounces into class with the biggest smile on her face. the teacher was never in a perky mood. she was only ever either pissed off or just monotone expressions.

"somebody got laid." suna mumbles to himself but the whole class heard. the class fell into a huge fit of laughter. even you laughed pretty hard, covering your mouth out of habit.

"suna, office. now." the teacher stops in her tracks. you've never heard her use such a stern voice. the whole class went silent as he slowly walked out. "now that the disrespectful boy is gone, I have some good news for you guys! no school tomorrow!!"

the whole class yelled out "yes!" as they finally got their first day off in weeks.

"it is supposed to be a conference day with the teachers so no worries about making up assignments!"

you smile to yourself as you finally have some time to yourself. you finished unpacking your room but it felt so plain. you've been waiting for the perfect time to go out and buy some decorations.

•••

the day goes on and suna returned to class during the time being. once he entered, the class filled with small whispers but suna's glare made them shut right up.

you walked home with katsumi & hiroki as you've been doing this past week.

"there is no way in hell that guy had the guts to say that." hiroki states while in a fit of laughter.

"i know right! i would never even think about saying something like that to mrs. s." you say while smiling.

"i was just waiting for her to kill him on the spot when he said that," katsumi states, scratching the back of her neck.

you guys always reach your place first. it was the closest to the school so you didn't really know where you're friends lived.

"bye guys!" you yell over to them while waving as you jog to your living space.

"peace out!" hiroki says while holding up a peace sign and katsumi waves back at you.

you open the door and the aroma of sweet home fills your nostrils. you smile in satisfaction as you sink your back into the living room couch. your mother wasn't home yet, this has been ongoing for the past couple of nights.

you grab the remote and shift through channels as you finally decided to watch something on netflix. you click on the show Maid Sama and begin to get comfy, grabbing a blanket to cover yourself with.

•••

an hour of you watching the show turned into 4 hours and you soon realized it was 8 pm. you figured this out once it finally comprehended in your mind that you started on ep 3 and now on 13.

you heard your stomach growl loudly so you scurry off the couch and put a pot of water on the stove to boil. as you were about to check your phone notification you hear loud bangs coming from next door, then followed by heavy moans.

what. the. fuck.

you banged your head on the counter and sighed heavily.

you reach to grab the ramen package in the cabinet but the cabinet was empty. you honestly wanted to scream in frustration at this point. you thought it would be a good idea to head to the store instead of starve. you had a little cash that your mother left you for anything just in case of "emergencies".

you go into your room and put on a coat. you then put on your tennis shoes and grab your phone. the grocery store was also nearby so, again, there wasn't a transportation issue.

you head for the door and as you open it you see a lady half-naked walking to her car on the opposite side of the parking lot. her hair was a nightmare and her skirt was half on. you then see suna without a shirt on, standing in the doorway of his apartment.