chapter 7

"OH MY GOD Y/N, YOU LOOK STUNNING!" aiko screams, admiring you.

"ahh I love you", you say with a big smile. you eye her outfit and your face lights up as well. she had on a red long-sleeve v neck with a pair of black ripped jeans. she had on red converse and a black pearl necklace. her usual bouncy hair was straightened and she did a smokey eye for her makeup look.

"you also look so gorgeous, aiko." you state with a big smile, touching her hair.

"THANK YOU!!" aiko and you exchange a hug. aiko smelled like floral which reminded you of your old friend kiyoko. the scent made you relaxed as you both walked to her car.

and she has a nice car? you thought to yourself, your mouth dropping slightly. it was a bright white jeep wrangler with bright LED lights on the wheels.

"I'm honestly in love with your car," you say still admiring the beauty.

"thank you! I got it for my 16th birthday a while back," softly smiles as she pats the car.

"now let's go partayyy!!" aiko hypes up as she slides into the car.

"let's goo!" you laughed, hopping right in.

•••

both of you arrived at the party. it was held in a massive house, lights protruding out of the windows and music blasting so loud that you could hear it from the parked car outside.

"this is mori's place!" aiko says smiling brightly.

you stared at the house in awe. rich bitch, huh?

you both walk into the house and everything hits you at once. the smell of booze, sweat, and smoke all mixed filled your nose. the smell made you feel sick but oddly comforted? as you expected, there were lots of people. boys grinding on girls, people playing ping pong beer in the back, people just dancing to the blaring music, others chugging bear, less just smoking in the corner, and some just standing around with a drink in their hand.

as you were about to turn to aiko to ask where to go, you realized you were all alone.

you silently panicked but remain calm, squeezing through loads of people. you throw out an "excuse me" or a "sorry" as you pass by.

you finally reach the kitchen and breathe out harshly. you groan to yourself and grab a small bottle of fireball from the counter. as you reach for it, feel someone touch your ass.

"need any help?" a random guy slurs, obviously drunk. he had gray-colored hair and a toothy grin.

"oh no thanks, I got it." you awkwardly smile as you hold up the bottle you just grabbed.

"oh cmon, you wanna go upstairs?" the boy asks as he scoots closer to you, grabbing your waist.

"bro, i'm okay." you slightly push the boy away from you, which didn't take much in his intoxicated state, and walked away.

as you walk around you see a glass door leading outside. as you were about to open the door you see a familiar face from the corner of your eye. you turn your body to see the one and only suna.

you stand there in shock for a moment. he was.. laughing? a sight you have never seen before. he was with a group of boys that all looked very comfortable with each other. all of them were holding either a beer bottle or a red solo cup, except one. another boy of the bunch was passing around a blunt. despite all of that, you couldn't take your eyes off of the emerald-eyed boy. when he laughed, it showed his set of pearly whites while his eyes closed a bit and his head fell back.