chapter 4

he looks over at you with a straight face. you look down in embarrassment, not meaning to interrupt the scene going on outside of your apartment and remembering the disturbing sounds from earlier.

"you don't know when to not butt in do you?" the boy says, crossing his arms while leaning on the door.

"does it look like i meant too?" you ask with a serious expression.

"don't tell me you wanted to join," he says with a mischievous smirk, walking up to you.

you stiffen as he walks closer to you, feeling your face heat up. "no dude, you're gross."

"mhmm." he hums. he then lifts your shirt with one finger, exposing up to your bra line. you slap his hand away and look at him disgustedly. "hmm your body isn't too bad but the face could use some work." he states then starts walking away, closing his door.

"god, i think it's my time." you whisper, flattening your shirt down. this man is just full of surprises, huh?

you then walk slow-paced to the store, not having any energy left. you enter the brightly lit shop, the smell of baked bread filling your nostrils. you sigh out of relief, the smell comforting your annoyed thoughts. you grab a cart and begin shopping for the food necessities.

you pass by the makeup section and browse. you already had the basic makeup products but you t maybe you could try out some new things. that'll show him, you thought with a small smirk.

you finally check out and make your way home, thinking about different ways you could cake your face with makeup.

it seemed to be about 9:30 when you got home, feeling yourself yawn from the big day. you're usually a night owl but you were exhausted from having a simple conversation with the emerald eyed boy. you then grab the said ramen packet and make yourself something to eat before you go to bed.

when you finish, you stir the spoon around the ramen, not really wanting to eat anymore. you completely lost your appetite and you didn't know why. you rest your head on your other hand and watch the noodles spin around in the bowl. since you didn't want it to go to waste you finally fed yourself, even drinking the rest.

you go lay down and your mind goes back to the situation with suna from earlier. they way he dragged his finger up your skin and messed with the end of your bra made your cunt gain a heartbeat, which you hated to admit. it was an asshole, but he was hot.

you laughed at yourself, i am so deprived of a man. just the slightest contact got your body heated.

•••

following the next morning, you used the new makeup you got the night before. you added a small amount of blush to your cheeks and nose, then trying to make the contour not look like a pile of shit.

you walk into the school eager to find your friends. as you near the classroom, neither of them were to be found. you frown but shoot them a text saying where r u? before entering the door of the classroom.

"y/nnn!" aiko exclaims with a big smile.

"good morning aiko!" you wave to her and smile.

"look at you being all cute and shi today." she eyes the new touches you added to your face and your eyes light up.

"you're too sweet to me," you say, taking a seat and covering your face in a joking matter.

you guys both laugh, you snorting but quickly slapping your hand over your mouth right after. you guys laugh even louder.

"oi i didn't know we had a piggy in here." suna states, walking into class.

your face turns bright red out of embarrassment but you ignore him, cringing to yourself. at the worst times.

"yea it's you." aiko claims, boring her eyes into suna.

"that's not what I see." suna points to aiko and moves his finger up and down at her body.

"you're mad I get more hoes than you ugly-ass," she says rolling her eyes.

"mhmm keep telling yourself that." suna then sits at his desk and slouches back.

you loved watching them banter, it always cracked a smile on your face. aiko was always quick to rebuttals suna's stupid remarks. 

aiko then turns her attention back towards you. "so I was wondering if you wanted to walk home together today? I have a favor to ask."

*sorry if the chapters are hella short, i cut a bunch of stuff out while editing bc it made me cringe looking back