(11) Hot Air Balloons

Six months later 

Bucky took Alex on a three week vacation where they traveled from Spain to Italy. They went to France and Greece. They had a blast just two of them traveling together all throughout the trip. Their last stop was to Turkey which was where they were spending their last week at before heading back home. 

On their last night in Turkey near sunset they went up in a hot air balloon. They had wine and cheese in a basket provided for them. As they were flying around enjoying the sights of Turkey. 

Bucky pulled her to him gently kissed her. 

"I love you. And these last six months have been incredible the last three weeks just me and you have been amazing baby. I want to spend the rest of my life with you to build our family with you to love you to grow old with you. Alexandria Marcella Delgado will you please marry me?" He said as he got down on one knee. 

She smiled at him. "Yes..Sí, sí, mil veces sí. ¡Yo también te amo James!"

He smiled at her as he slid the ring on her finger. "Mmm God that turns me on." He whispered as he kissed her neck. 

"oh dios por favor no pares. Hazme el amor" she said

He pulled her closer as they fell into the bottom of the balloon he pulled up her dress and down her panties. She undid his jeans and they began to have sex. They were done just in time as the balloon began to lose steam. 

"Baby baby..what am I going to do with you?." He whispered as they got back to their hotel.

She giggled as they kissed. "That will be the part of the memory we don't tell our kids when they asked how I proposed or even our parents. We don't tell them how we had sex in the balloon afterwards." He said 

"Most definitely baby." She said as they went to get ready for bed. 

The next morning they boarded the plane to head home. When they arrived back at their place they face timed her parents and his parents because they were to jet lagged. They let them know the great news. Becca rushed over with Steve in tow to see the ring. 

"Oh big brother..you did amazing. And these pictures are to die for." She said as she looked through their vacation photos. 

"Thank you. See I'm not so bad after all." He said as he kissed her cheek. 

"Yeah yeah." She said as she rolled her eyes. 

Two weeks later Becca and Steve welcomed their first child a baby boy they named  "Elijah James Rogers."