(12) Barnes/Delgado Wedding

Six months later 

It was their 1 year anniversary December 5th. Snow had fallen all night but that stop Bucky's excitement or Alex's. It was their wedding day and they couldn't wait to see each other. Alex's mother Vanessa and her sister Deanna was helping her and the girls get ready. 

Her bridesmaids were Becca,Veronica Mila and Natasha. The groomsmen were Steve,Sam,Clint and Matt. Bucky was at his parents getting ready with the groomsmen and his brothers. Ollie was helping him with his cuff links. 

"It's about time we get you married off little brother." Ollie said 

"Shut up." He said 

"I'm proud of you little brother. All jokes aside I know we are six years apart but I don't know what we would of done if we lost you." Ollie said 

"Thanks Ollie." He said 

"I second that minus the six years apart lord knows we are 10 years apart." Bryson said as he hugged him. 

"Yeah we know you are an old fart." Bucky said 

"Psh! The only old fart around here is dad." Bryson said 

"I heard that. I may be 63 but I'm still kicking it and me and your mama had sex last night." James said 

"Oh god dad! Really!" Bucky said 

They all three walked off trying to shake the images they had away. 

It was finally 5PM and time for the ceremony to start. Everyone had taken their seats and was ready for the ceremony to begin. The girls walked down the aisle. Everyone stood up when the bridal March began. 

Diego walked Alexandria down the aisle. Bucky smiled so big as tears welled she looked beautiful in a simple elegant long sleeve wedding dress. The minister began to read scriptures but there was no denying how in love the two of them was. You couldn't wipe the smile off their faces. 

"James to the guy who managed to break down all the walls around my heart. You have shown me it is okay to let someone else in. It is okay to be scared as long as you have the right person by your side to hold your hand. You make me whole you make me happy and always keep me laughing. I love when you surprise me at work with lunch or when you ask me to go with you on your trips for work. But most of all I love you in all the ways that you love me. You never let me forget just how much you truly do. I am beyond happy to start this next chapter with you by my side my love. Till death do us part I will always love you and cherish what we have." 

"To my Alexandria today I make a promise that I will love you through all the good the bad and the in between. To be there for you no matter what may come our way. You are the woman of my dreams the woman I'm choosing to spend the rest of my life with cause I love you and I can't imagine a day without you in it. You keep me sane you keep me going and you never stop driving me crazy in a good way. You are the woman that I've been looking for and waiting for my darling. I love you my love and I can't wait to start our next chapter together cause no matter where it takes us we will be together till the good Lord takes us home." He said 

They exchanged their rings. The minister said "I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss your bride." 

Bucky cupped both of her cheeks and kissed her as they both smile. They all went to the reception. The whole wedding theme was elegant winter so the winter theme was all over the reception. 

Their first dance song was "I Could Fall In Love." By Selena. As they had their heads together as the spotlight was just on them. 

Their honeymoon was to the Morocco Spain for two weeks.