|| ♥ 5 : Returning Back ||

♥ Enjoy!

Third person's P.O.V

   Jimin's airy laugh sounded so melodious to the older male who felt his heart beat increasing into a fast pace. The little hand wrapped around his strong arm ,the angelic presence beside him felt too dreamy to not want.

" Won't you introduce me to your friends Baby doll? ",
Jungkook asked looking at the smaller who nodded his head.

" Yes! I was waiting for this moment for years! They literally ate my head everyday while asking about who you are hehe! ",
Jimin said and Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

" Oh really? Is it means they has disturbed you? ",
Jungkook's soft tone changed into seconds and now his husky but spine chilling voice alerted Jimin.

" No no! They just wanted to know who is the person that loves me so much and treats me like a prince! ",
Jimin exclaimed swaying his arms that was intertwined with the older.

Jungkook glanced at Jimin's friends group. Of course he knew each and every littlest details about them. He won't allow anyone coming near his treasure without tasting.

In the other hand the teenagers felt their legs trembling as the Billionaire's glance felt more like a burning glare . Now they felt danger. The man, Jeon Jungkook felt danger himself to those teenagers who didn't even have any idea why they felt danger.

" Hey! There! Come Koo! ",
Jimin chirped dragging Jungkook to the group of his friends who felt like stepping backwards. But they stood stiffen up on their place.

The crowd around them remained statue as well cause the whole scene was kind of a shock to them.
Jeon Jungkook being Jimin's legal guardian and the very comfortable interaction between them was the most eye stabbing point.

There were people who knew Jeon Jungkook personally or you can say they encountered the Devil but again the billionaire never fails to put the curtain over the dark side when it comes to a certain teenager.

" Uff! Now let me introduce you! ",
Jimin said smiling ear to ear .

" Jackie hyung, Hwasa, Mellisa, Yuri and Felix !",
Jimin called and they all tried to smile through the certain nervousness they felt for the presence in front of them.

" Here's my Koo and his full name is Jeon Jungkook hehe. ",
Jimin giggled and his friends couldn't help but gulp cause this moment was really uncalled for.

" And Koo, he's Jackson hyung and we call him Jackie, she's Hwasa and she's Mellisa, that's Yuri and here's Felix and I guess I don't have to introduce my bestie. ",
Jimin introduced them and Jungkook who was staring at Jimin, finally glanced at the bunch of teenagers who were googling on him.

" Hello everyone. Congratulations . Hope you all have no confusions about me now. ",
The collected, husky deep voice always sounded domineering to everyone just like now. The voice that drives anyone lost.

Those teenagers took few seconds to process the situation and then nodded with a nervous but excited smile.

" Thank you very much Sir.. ",
They all said in unison and Jungkook nodded with a little smile for the sake of the angel beside him, trying not to make the younger sad for a single bit.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The crowd  remained inside the shocked spelled through the little time Jungkook stayed there till Jimin bid good byes to his dear friends who were crying to be exact. Jennie cried the most even when she herself will return back to Korea in One month.