|| ❤️ 15 : Hidden Betrayals||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" Mind one thing Jimin. I'm Jeon Jungkook. JEON JUNGKOOK ! and I don't intend on letting go what's mine and YOU'RE FUCKING MINE. "

Jimin could only stare at his Koo with millions of emotions crashing down in his shivering heart.

" I... I am always yours... " Jimin muttered out before he could think about what he was saying. It felt the most right thing to say. It felt like he was supposed to say it and destined to say it.

Jimin's heart was pounding against his ribcage . His resting hands on Jungkook's chest was making him realise that how the other's heart beat was fast as well.

Jimin has never seen this destructive fire in Jungkook's eyes. It was getting hard to maintain the eye contact and at some point Jimin felt spine chilling shivers along with the tight hold around his waist.

Why was Jungkook looking so different ? Why was Jimin encountering the hatred full wrath in those eyes along with the lost stare ?

The moment was too scary yet too right.

" Are you saying it from your heart ? " Jungkook's voice sounded so odd. His voice was again very unfamiliar to Jimin. This tone had something different in it that was making Jimin so nervous.

" I ... I... I am ,Koo... " Jimin answered, their faces had less difference than a centimetre and Jimin felt like he would faint if something doesn't happen now.

" Would you always say it ? In every situation and to anyone, doesn't matter who it is ? Tell me ! " Jimin was feeling overwhelmed at the moment. This much vulnerability in his entire system was making his legs wobble. His brain was forgetting the outter world. The should and should nots, the right and wrongs... everything.

" I ... I would..." Jimin answered and he was starting to shiver in Jungkook's hold at this point when he felt his lips touching the older's lips slightly but certainly Jungkook's eyes had a different look on Jimin.

Jungkook's face was stone cold, expression less and his eyes screamed fire or destruction called “ My Jimin ”

Jungkook's eyes roamed all over Jimin's beautiful face for few brief seconds and he saw his Jimin had his eyes clutched shut with his face red.

A smirk came playing by in the corner of Jungkook's lips as he pressed his nose on Jimin's cheeks like a drunk person smelling on the addicting poisonous liquor. He smelled Jimin's cheek for a few seconds, his lips still holding the sinister smirk ...his mind chanting his victory .

But suddenly again Jungkook's smirk dropped as his control over himself was coming back to him. What was he even thinking !? Winning !? No ! Jungkook doesn't want to win in this game ! Never ever! He can't...he can't ruin his Doll ...his beloved Doll. He can't be the monster of Jimin's fairytale.

Jungkook's grip loosened around Jimin and he stepped away suddenly making Jimin fall on the bed . He could see how Jimin was so trapped and vulnerable right now...

Jungkook gulped ....no...he was doing wrong. So wrong. “ We never hurt the people we love. We never hurt the people whose only intention is to love us...” Jungkook remembered someone's words and his eyes immediately glistened seeing Jimin.

" Sleep Dollie. Good night. " With that Jungkook immediately rushed out of the room.

.
.
.
.

" He would kill me mom ! Why don't you understand !? " Mui screamed in the call . Her voice came back to herself, hitting her earbuds harder inside the bathroom.