|| ❤️ 11 : Another Demon ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" You did great Jiminssi ! Actually it was very much good for the first day."
Taemin said as he drove. It was already evening and Jimin just sat on the backseat. He was truly determined and an amazing learner. Luna and Taemin were couldn't stop praising Jimin cause he was truly amazing. At first they were teaching Jimin in a huge deserted land which was oviosly owned by Jungkook but later on Jimin suggested to go to the main road. Of course Luna and Taemin were hesitant at first but Jimin assured that he'll not drive if he does one single mistake.

But surprisingly or amazingly Jimin's new Rolls Royce Phantom roamed around the entire city flawlessly with Jimin behind the wheel. Well, few mere mistakes were here and there yet he did amazing.

" It'll only take you few weeks to be a master in driving Jiminah. " Luna said and Jimin smiled brightly. There wasn't any tiredness on his handsome face. He was a ball of energy even when the Sun was going down.

" Thank you so much for teaching me. I'm glad I've you two beside me. " Jimin said as he leaned back on his seat and closed his eyes.

Taemin was going to say something but Luna silently stopped him and indicated on the rear view mirror to show that Jimin was resting.

On the other hand Jimin's closed eyes reached their destination of his special person. His Koo, whom he was
trying to forget all day. He knew he'll cry if he thinks about Jungkook. Yet he wanted to apologise for yesterday's questions and cutting the call like that. Even right now when Jimin's closed eyes kept picturing his Koo's bright smile, his twinkly eyes when he's truly happy and all... he wanted to distract his mind.

" The city has changed a lot . " Jimin said opening his eyes and Luna looked back at him with a nod and curt smile.

" When I was 10 , I used to visit church every Sunday. Koo would take me there routinely cause he wouldn't trust anyone other " Jimin said with a soft giggle, without even noticing that his topic was the same person he was trying to avoid.

" That's Sweet. " Taemin complimented and Jimin's smile got brighter.

" Yes and afterwards he'll take me somewhere to spend the day together. In evening when we'll go back to home, he'll let me sleep and do his University works and when I woke up he'll feed me then help me with my homeworks then he'll just keep working.....he just loves to stress himself with work. " Jimin said sadly at last. Taemin and Luna just listened silently with the amazement of hearing about what the Jeon Jungkook used to do. Who thought that their Boss can be this sweet for someone ?

.
.
.
.
.

" So the Prince finally came back huh ? Where were you flying all day ?" A familiar female voice said with a mocking sarcastic voice as Jimin entered the living room.

Luna and Taemin's face immediately scrunched up in an angry frown while Jimin just smile while turning towards the source of the voice.

" Ah I can't tell if I was flying or not but if you believe so, you can Ms. Mui. I suppose it was a nice experience for me to fly all day in my hometown. " Jimin said along with his smile as he bowed slightly to Mui.

Mui's face showed utter annoyance and anger when other's just held their laughter.

" I'm tired. Please excuse me for now Miss. I'll see you at dinner table. " Jimin said and after giving a small smile to the frustrated lady, he walked away.