|| ❤️ 12 : A Call ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" Why can't we go anywhere today Hyung ? Noona ? I wanted to buy something.... " Jimin said sadly . They had completed their breakfast. Mui didn't join them today. Jimin expected it.

" There's.. there's a certain problem and it's Boss's order... you can tell us what you want to buy. " Luna said hesitantly.

" Kook's order ? He said to not let me go anywhere ? " Jimin asked shocked. Why would Jungkook do that ? Was the older angry on him ? Disappointed on him for anything ? Was the older gonna scold him after he comes back in the evening... ?

" It's not like that Jiminah... it's.. just let Boss come back this evening. Afterwards it'll be all fine. Just for few hours..we can't let you go outside. " Taemin tried to explain as much as he could and Jimin couldn't look more sad.

Jimin wanted to visit the old church today and bring tiger lilies from that nearby garden if it was still there. He wanted to buy chocolates for Jungkook by himself. But now he can't do any of them. He was planning on writing an apologising letter and give it to Jungkook along with the chocolates and flowers. Now it was all ruined. He knew he can easily get flowers and chocolates but he wanted to buy them himself.

" Okay... I... I'll just be in my room then.. " Jimin said and sadly walked away. Luna, Taemin and the housekeepers, everyone noticed Jimin's sadness. They wanted to ask Jimin about it but the later didn't give them a chance.

Luna felt bad for Jimin. She was starting to adore the boy very much. She never knew she could have feelings other than professionalism. But the moment Jimin called her Noona, something engraved in her. She adored the younger just like Taemin and it made both of them terribly angry on Mui.

.
.
.

Jimin closed the door and sighed tiredly. Everything felt so exhausting to him, for the first time. He never felt so chained up before. He felt like he couldn't breathe.

He walked inside his study room and took out one of the most finest designed paper from a particular diary. He wanted to apologise so bad. But he wasn't sure he would be able to speak infront of the older or the older might not have the time for it. Jimin will just leave the letter in Jungkook's office.

But before he could finish writing the letter his phone rang. He didn't realise he was crying till now. He quickly wiped his eyes and picked up the phone hurriedly, thinking if it's Jungkook.

But all he saw was an unknown number. It wasn't his Koo's number. Jimin knew it. Still he decided to pick it.

" Hello.. ? "

But Jimin could only here silence. His eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. Why would anyone call him to stay silent ?

" Hello ? Anyone there ? May I know who's this ? " Jimin asked again but it was just silence .

" Hello Gorgeous. "

The voice spoke and Jimin blinked. This was a very unknown voice. A deep breathy voice.

" I'm sorry. Who are you ? I think it's a wrong number. " Jimin said trying to make it clear to the other person.

" Is it ? I don't think so. Even if it is, I choose to talk with you. " the anonymous person said .