|| ❤️ 10 : Questions ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" I'm telling you ,he's a bitch ! " An irritated female voice spat scornfully on her phone. She was sitting on a wide leather couch of her bedroom while sipping on her red wine. Her beautiful face showed nothing but annoyance.

" A seventeen years old disturbing the Min Mui huh ? Did you leave your brain on some runway ? " A dark deep male voice boomed from the other side of the phone along with a breathy chuckle.

" You don't understand ! He is not that type of kid we thought he will be ! He's not some fucking boy who'll just cry and run away. He fucking answers back . You don't know how he acted throughout the entire dinner shit he arranged. " Mui said slamming the wine glass on the table .

" What did he do ? Hahaha. " The man in the other side was laughing. Distrust on these childish statements were latching on his words.

" You just don't belive me, I know. Wait till you yourself meet him one day. I highly doubt you'll be able to look away from him in the first damn place. Then when you'll think that he's some kind of Angel and try to hurt him, his inner bitch demon will punch you right on your face. " She said quite angrily.

" Whatever. He's just a mere soon to be eighteen years old. Feisty as you said but more over vulnerable. And looks ? Huh ? Beautiful things like him will get ruined in no time. " The voice said.

" I don't know. JK fixed Taemin and Luna as Jimin's personal manager and bodyguards ! Do you understand how much priority this bitch has !? " Mui retorted.

" Oh ? This much power huh ? Very important. Park Jimin is important for Jeon Jungkook. And I that's what I always wanted to play with. Whatever , don't act like a fucking stupid. Get it together. Bye. "

And with that, the call got disconnected and Mui angrily threw away her phone on the bed.

.
.

.
.

Jimin was standing in the balcony of his room, watching the beautiful midnight Seoul. The cold breeze hit his skin, making him feel tingles. Today was really a very bad day for him. He didn't like anything at all. At some point he missed his days in Manhattan. Atleast he knew Jungkook will call to ask about his day at dinner time. It used to make Jimin spirited for the entire day. He had his friends there , he was busy with studies and a lot more. He remembered those days where he used to prepare himself to look presentable for the entire week before Jungkook went to meet him.

At least that time he didn't know that his Koo have anyone in his life. He had the proud feeling to call ' His Koo is only his. ' He was so happy with the fact that just like he doesn't have anyone other than his Koo..its also the other way around. But seems like it's not....and it hurt Jimin more and more each time he thought about it.

He felt lost and hurt . Now it was getting stronger enough to turn it into anger. He didn't know it would hurt this much. The thing he was always scared of was coming true....Him and his Koo drifting away.

No no no ! Jimin will die if something like that ever happens. His Koo has to remain his alnd only his. No matter what. He doesn't care ! He'll do anything to make himself like Jungkook wants. But didn't Jungkook said

" You're my favorite person in the entire world Baby Doll. "

" Was that all a lie !? " Jimin suddenly screamed aggressively with tears beaming down from his eyes. " Did you mean them!? Even a single word huh !? Favourite person !? Then why is she in your life!! Why do you love her and not me !? " Jimin asked with a angry voice while clutching on the railings.