|| ❤️ 8 : Distance ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

Jimin took fast yet silent steps through the royal looking hallway. The mansion was vast but Jimin knew every little corner of the place. He was just not here for five years, that's it. Either Jimin knew everything.

Stopping infront of a particular door, Jimin was fighting with dilema. He couldn't decide either to knock or just open the door. Then he thought if he knocks and Jungkook was really asleep, it'll ruin the older's sleep. So he decided to open the door.

Jimin held the metal handle of the door and silently pushed the door inside. He peaked at the room and it wasn't completely dark. Dimmed lights were still on and he could see the lights were on inside the office door which was inside Jungkook's room.

" As I knew, he's still working ! " Jimin thought and stomped inside the room.

" What the heck is he doing now!? He should sleep! He needs rest! He came back from Australia and straight visited me then we returned back and he drove us back home ! And he didn't even sleep for once ! And still awake! Hmphhh ! " Jimin said to himself with a disappointed voice as walked towards office room.

" Why are you still worki- " Jimin's voice stopped midways as he saw Jungkook sitting on his leather swivel chair with his laptop infront of him and he himself was asleep .

Jimin sighed and walked towards the huge wooden desk . He was about to call Jungkook but then his thoughts and odd feelings hit him harder again. He just stood there, staring at his Koo.

However Jimin found Jungkook mysterious. He didn't know why but a little feeling was always there inside him. He felt there's a lot more about the older which he doesn't know. He unknowingly gulped seeing Jungkook. He was wearing his Black silk night robe, his long raven locks were resting over his shoulder and it was wet,pushed back behind. Jimin understood that the older has took a shower.

Jimin walked more closer and turned the laptop off after carefully saving the files Jungkook was working in. He looked at the older with a fond yet nervous look. Jimin couldn't control the things he was feeling inside. He felt hot as he stared at the perfect features if the older's sleeping face.

Jimin was standing right beside Jungkook . He wanted to wake Jungkook up and tell him to sleep on bed either he'll have back pain but Jimin couldn't wake the older up .

" Just once.... what's wrong in it.. right?.. I'll just touch once.. he's sleeping.. I'll say sorry tomorrow.." Jimin was having a fight inside. He couldn't decide either he should do it or not.

Raising up his hand, he softly placed it on Jungkook's cheek . The touch was too soft as Jimin's fingers grazed over the older's glowing skin.

Jimin was suddenly feeling happy, the older's face was warm and soft despite the sharp structure. His finger softly rubbed over the scar on the older's left cheekbone before it trailed down towards his rosy cloud shaped lips.

Jimin gulped, his heart beat was fastening into an inhuman speed while his index and middle finger touched the corner of Jungkook's lips. He didn't know why he felt a shiver running down his spine. He blinked once. Twice. Thrice before his fingers automatically trailed to Jungkook lips.

Jimin felt like his legs will give up while his fingers were lightly pressed on the older soft lips. He felt a deep wave of excitement and a hit of forbidden erotism . His steadfast gaze on Jungkook's lips was filled with millions of thoughts, questions and fears but Jimin chose not to care about them. Right now he couldn't think of anything else than gulping.