|| ❤️ 7 : Home ||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

      Numerous Black suited men greeted them as Jimin and Jungkook got off from the jet. The younger was following the older from behind... while Jungkook held Jimin's hand tightly.

Jungkook never greets back cause if he does,he'll be just doing it for his entire life and nor he cares about greeting. On the other hand Jimin couldn't understand either to greet each and everyone or not. He Just smiled.

Media was restricted there so it was a relief but Jungkook knew,the moment they'll step out of the airport ,Media will chase them. But again relief that they'll be in the car.

Jimin saw the black shinny cars were waiting for them again. He didn't know which one they'll ride. He just let himself go wherever Jungkook was taking him too.

" Koo..."Jimin called with a timid and little voice but Jungkook heard it and looked back at the younger.

" Yes Dollie..? "Jungkook asked.

" C-can you drive us home to-today... it's okay if you say no.. I understand that you're tired. I'm sorry. " Jimin knew he was being extra childish but the thought of him sitting beside Jungkook when the older drives, was making him giddy.

" You want me to drive ? " Jungkook asked slightly scrunching his eyebrows in curiosity but then he realised the younger was trying to get back to the memories of years ago.

" Ye-yes. "Jimin answered looking down.

" Why are you so scared Jimin ? It's okay if you want it. Let's go, I'll drive."Jungkook smiled ruffling Jimin's hair.

.
.
.
.

The chain of shinny Black sports cars left the airport with media following behind.

Jungkook didn't like it a bit when Jimin was trying to hide himself even inside the black shaded glasses of the car window. He wanted to take his precious treasure away from this misery....but sadly Jungkook knew it'll be Jimin's life from now on.

Jungkook suddenly speeded off his car and in a split moment taking another route...he did it so fast that the car of medias didn't notice it and he instructed his gaurds or men to not follow them.

" Baby open your eyes... they're not behind anymore..." Jungkook said glancing at the doll like porcelain skinned pretty little boy beside him who was clutching his eyes shut with his palms covering over them.

Jimin suddenly opened his eyes and peeked outside and saw it's actually truth... there was no media, no Black cars that were following or escorting them. Just a highway road, pretty city lights, him and his Koo.

" Thank you so much Koo..." Jimin chirped turning his attention towards the older and for some reason it made him suddenly gulp at the sight.

The older had took off his Black long coat and he was just in his dark silk maroon red shirt, his shirt cuffs folded up to his forearms, showing off the beautiful artistic ink work in his hands, the gold Rolex watch shinning on his wrist with pretty rings on his fingers which were actually looking hot in those veiny hands which was gripping the steering wheel tightly.

Jimin couldn't help but stare at the older...he really had never seen a perfect looking person like his koo.. Jimin wanted to play with the long straightened raven locks which were styled backwards of his head and almost touching his shoulders.