|| ♥️ 6 : His Safe Heaven ||

Enjoy!

Third Person's P.O.V

" You too think like this Jen ? ",
Jin asked looking at his daughter, Jennie with a surprised face.

" Of course I do dadda. It's so obvious. Jimin thinks about nothing but
Mr. Jeon . He himself doesn't know how much he loves Mr. Jeon...",
Jennie said confidently cause she knew her best friend for years and she's mature enough to understand what is what and what is not.

" Ohh honey.. you just increased my tension..",
Jin muttred under his breath but Jennie heard it clearly.

" Why are you so scared dadda? What's wrong in lovi- ",
Jin stopped Jennie.

" No! Everything is wrong there Jennie! You young people don't understand the reality. It's not right. Jimin is a child,not even eighteen and very naive...if anything he's going to get, it's just pain. ",
Jin said and Jennie couldn't help but shake her head in disagreement.

Jennie couldn't agree with his father. She knew Jungkook and Jimin's age difference and Jungkook being a very famous business tycoon, there was reasons why people called him Emperor Jeon....but still Jennie always noticed the love in Jungkook's eyes for her best friend..and it's not a caring guardian types of love... it's something else..... so Jennie didn't understand what Jin was fearing about.

" Dadda why will Jiminie get hurt? He's with Mr. Jeon and he won't let anyone hurt him!",
Jennie said and Jin closed his eyes rubbing his forehead...he knew Jennie won't understand cause she knows nothing about the reality.

So Jin didn't say anything else and nodded with a little 'hum' . He had to leave for Korea in few hours. Jennie wasn't coming with him cause she wanted to enjoy New York for few more days before returning back.

Just like that Jin left after bidding Good bye to his dear daughter and her friends.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was sleeping peacefully, curled under the soft blankets on the bed .

It was hours after they boarded the private jet . The teenager squirmed his eyes before opening it. The small but luxurious room was kinda dark with few dimmed yellow lights. He sat up with messy disheveled hair and rubbed his drowsy eyes.

" Koo...",
He called automatically with a small voice cause as much as he remembered Jungkook was with him when he completely fell asleep.

He searched for his phone and it was lying on the table. He yawned before getting off of the bed with bare feet. He realised the older has took of his shoes. He took his phone and it was already 7: 00 of the evening. That means they'll land in half of hour if Jimin's calculation goes right.

He left his phone on the bed and slowly walked outside.

" Good evening sir. Do you need something? ",
One of the private flight attendant asked the younger.

Jimin shook his head and smiled softly.

" Can you tell me where's Koo ? ",
Jimin asked politely and the staff almost cooed at the younger's cuteness.

" He's in his office. ",
The staff answered.

" Thank you miss. ",
Jimin said and was about to run but then he remembered it's not the same jet he used to fly in.

"Wait-",
Jimin said with a confused look and turned towards the staff.

" Yes sir? May I help you? "

" Yes please Miss... I don't know where's the office. Can you please show me the way? ",
Jimin requested.

" Of course sir. This way please. ",
The staff said and leaded Jimin towards Jungkook's office.
.
.
.
.
" We're here Sir. ",
The staff stopped by a door.