|| ❤️ 13 : Apologies||

❤️ Enjoy !

Third Person's POV

" Jimin stop ! " Jungkook said rushing behind Jimin and leaving the room while everyone stood like statutes.

Jimin could hear Jungkook's bone chilling dominant voice calling out for him but right now he couldn't just care about it. He couldn't put his mind together . He couldn't tolerate the scene he just watched and he hated himself for feeling like this.

Jimin tried to run towards the backyard manor of the mansion but failed miserably as a hand suddenly grabbed his right arm and pulled him backwards.

" Don't run away from me ! " Jungkook's deep breathy voice filled Jimin's earbuds as he found himself sandwitched between the wall of the backyard living room and the taller's huge frame.

Jimin blinked few times before his eyes met with the older's fiery ones. It made him gulp in an unknown feeling. Their Bodies were too close... the close proximity made Jimin's skin tingle. His stomach was doing flips...this feeling was unexplainable..
He never felt like this before. Before, this closeness used to feel like comfort and safety but now there was something too strong with it....a different kind of intoxicating need..which was certainly making Jimin want to pull the older more closer.

Their breathes were tingling on each other's lips. On the other hand Jungkook was trying to calm the destructive fire in him that he was going through at the moment.

" Why did you run away my Doll ? " Jungkook asked with calm deep voice. His voice automatically getting soft for his flower. Ignoring all Jungkook's controls, his hand trailed up to Jimin's cheek and cupped it.

" I-I don't know... " Jimin said looking away. His heart was beating too fast that he felt like fainting at the moment. Why was the older looking so gorgeous ? So like a Greek god statuette that Jimin wanted to touch.

" You do know... Tell me. " Jungkook said turning Jimin's face towards him and now he properly could examine the younger's face. The younger looked so unworldly gorgeous. His beautiful ocean like glossy eyes, cute button nose, rose petal like plump alluring lips, flawless cheek, sharp jawline... everything about him was absolutely perfect.

" You were crying !? " Suddenly Jimin's body stiffened by the roaring voice infront of him . The soft tone and hypnotizing atmosphere broke by those words getting out of Jungkook's mouth. His hold on Jimin's face tightened and he pulled Jimin closer to examine his Doll's face .

" N-no I- " Jimin couldn't find words . Seeing Jungkook's burning eyes rather than the calm soft ones, always terrified him in another level. All of Jimin's mastermind brain, fighting skills, mightiness and bravery stops working infront of this person who has taught him all this.

Just like Jungkook raised Jimin like a precious prince, at the same time taught him how to be a future king. It's just his obsessive possessiveness won over everything, every single time. It was like a King teaching his Prince how to sword fight like the greatest warrior and at the same time breaking the sword in his prince's absence if that hurt his prince in any way.

" Just tell me ... " Jungkook tried to make his voice soft. It internally hurts him to raise his voice over this single person. Jimin was almost shivering. His mind going here to there cause he knew Jungkook was just being soft for him and Something bad will happen if he tells the older what exactly made him cry.