waterpark part 2

Chapter 9

There was a new ride at the waterpark, it was like a zip line where you had to hold on to and dismount by letting go of a metal bar. Diving into a deep pool of water below. The queue wasn't as long as the other rides.

Not many people were brave enough to experience an almost 3-floor free fall into the frigid waters below, Alya being one of them. Marinette was practically vibrating in excitement, shifting in place as she waited for her turn.

She and Adrien were proving to be the masters of the game. Leaping through the streets of Paris was great practice for this particular attraction. Not that either of them knew that.

Alya had been first, being scared was never her thing. She swallowed her nervousness and screamed her entire way down. Letting go of the handlebar, her legs straight out under her, she landed with a loud splash.

Marinette had looked on with eager eyes, body almost buzzing. Felix hadn't wanted to join them stating that he had zero ability to do any tricks and stayed behind to take care of their belongings.

The group had rented a couple of lockers to keep their bags, so Felix only had to take care of their seats (as well as Nino's and Alya's glasses). They left their towels haphazardly on the free to use lounge chairs that had been strategically placed throughout the park.

Felix had an excellent view of the dismount pool, watching the tiny speck that was Marinette probably 3 to 4 floors above ground. He could sense her bouncing from excitement from his comfortable position in the shade.

Tikki was curled up in Marinette's towel, hidden from view by Felix. The tiny god watching her charge with large eyes. You could feel the tiny thing staring at her charge with concern.

Felix noticed the tiny being's concern. Patting it gently with his free hand, he reassured it with a gentle smile.

"Marinette will be ok." Tikki blinked big eyes at Felix and gave him a wide smile, nodding in agreement.

After Nino had whooped as he zipped down the line and cannonballed into the pool with a splash bigger than Alya's, Felix could see Adrien preparing himself. His cousin rubbed his hands together in anticipation. Waiting for the bar to be recalled back to the top of the tower-like building that he and Marinette were at.

Felix watched as Adrien tried to gesture for Marinette to go first. Marinette had shaken her head, pigtails bouncing as she held her hands up in defense. Adrien tilted his head to the side, Marinette crossed her arms. Ah, his cousin had challenged Marinette.

Marinette placed one hand on a jutted hip and raised an arm to gesture the waiting handlebar. Adrien took a step back before giving her finger guns. Marinette rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Adrien flushed red, probably from seeing Marinette's boobs being pressed together so deliciously. Felix frowned. No. There was no need to be jealous. Adrien had yet to realize his feelings for the dark-haired girl.

As long as Felix played his cards right, Adrien wouldn't be the one walking home with Marinette on his arm.

As Adrien was about to climb up to catch the bar, Alya came panting up to them, having run up the stairs in an adrenaline-fueled rush. The girls high fived and Marinette congratulated her friend for her brave attempt.