The grand wedding

Chapter 37

He opened his eyes she was the first thing he thought of, he wondered if she would do the same, today was going to be one of the best days of his life.

He got out of bed, checked his phone, no messages and went to have a shower and shave. He looked at his reflection in the bathroom mirror as put on a little of Marinette's favourite after shave and put a little wax in his hair to tame the curls he wanted to look his best for her, as he moved back into the bedroom he heard his phone vibrate on the bedside table. He picked it up there was a new text message, he swiped to open it "see you soon handsome love you xoxo".

He couldn't stop smiling as he took his suit out of the bag and began to get ready. His mother had gone with him to pick the suit they had agreed on pale grey in the end, with a white shirt and pale blue silk tie. He had just finished getting dressed apart from his jacket when he heard the door phone buzz. He came out from the bedroom and answered the intercom it was his Grandfather and Sam, he buzzed them in.

Ps. Sam is felix's younger cousin he is 7 years old .

They had moved into their own flat together six months after Marinette said yes to his proposal, Marinette's parents were hosting Marinette at the old house to keep with the tradition of not seeing the bride before the wedding. They had only wanted an intimate wedding for close family and friends, including two section of course, there was only one place that they wanted to have the day at the Pump Rooms, the place where they had their first date.

Felix's tuxedo:

Sam was in a mini version of Felix's outfit he bounded down the hall and Felix scooped him up into his arms and gave him a big hug and kiss and told him how smart he looked

Sam was in a mini version of Felix's outfit he bounded down the hall and Felix scooped him up into his arms and gave him a big hug and kiss and told him how smart he looked. Feelix sat him on one of the dining chairs to pin a small buttonhole onto his lapel and he gave his Grandfather a velvet pouch to look after containing the rings.

Once they got to the venue his Grandfather would give them to Sam so that he could present them to Marinette and Felix at the right moment in the ceremony, it was how Felix wanted to make Sam feel involved and and an important part of the day. Felix got his own jacket on and his Grandfather helped him pin on the Ivory rose buttonhole, he was ready to go and see his bride.

What the venue looks like: