40. realisation • M

San was aroused within minutes after cumming so hard

San was aroused within minutes after cumming so hard. He couldn't help it. Everything Wooyoung did always riled him up.

Their bodies pressed against each other as they made out, their tongues lapping over each other's. The heat from Wooyoung's body on top of him passed through him in waves. It felt like he was in a sauna, the room was humid.

He reaches down and lightly tugs at the hem of Wooyoung's oversized t shirt, indicating he wanted it off. Wooyoung doesn't waste any time in sitting up, yanking the clothing off as well as his shorts then pressing his lips back on San's.

Heads angled and blood rushed to their stiff memebers. With both males now completely naked, Wooyoung takes both their solid cocks on his hand and begins thrusting into the tight grasp, rolling and rotating his hips slowly.

San felt like he was going insane. He had never been that aroused before. Perhaps it had to do with the sheer thought of Wooyoung fucking him, hard, and into the bed that excited him.

He throws his head back, breaking from the wet makeout. His voice came out in a lewd moan. Wooyoung takes this opportunity to latch onto the skin underneath his jawline, sucking harshly with the intent of marking him. He does this whilst still stroking both their members.

"I can't hold out much longer. Fuck" San whispers out desperately. He was painfully hard and needed release and fast.

"Impatient aren't we?" Wooyoung chuckles into his skin but he sits up nonetheless. He grabs the lube and spills the runny liquid on his standing dick then he makes sure to use more on San's already slicked puckered hole.

They move silently and soon Wooyoung is situated in between San's legs, holding his lubricated reddened dick againg San's hole. He slowly pushes his way in with ease until he had bottomed out and pressed firmly against San.

San releases a shaky breath as Wooyoung filled him up. The younger's fisting being nothing compared to his girth grazing his prostate. Wooyoung was in his own world, his mind fogged with the pleasure of San's tight heat around him.

He leans down and hovers his lips over San's parted ones. "Even after all that stretching you're still so fucking tight for me" He whispers huskily against his wet lips. San darts his tongue out, swiping at Wooyoung's bottom lip.

"Move" He orders, a fire burning in the pit of his stomach. "Fuck me fast and hard" He adds his, his voice a raspy whisper.

But Wooyoung had other plans. He planned on taking his time with him. Enjoying every thrust, every roll of his hips. Every moan that San would release. Every second of the steamy sex.

He begins moving but not at the pace San would've liked. Though he wasn't exactly complaining either. The way Wooyoung's hips stuttered and slammed deep into him before slowly withdrawing and repeating, it caused his toes to crawl and his back to arch off the bed.