32. lucid • M

Seonghwa scoffs playfully at him just as he dips his head down to Hongjoong's height to meet his lips in a sweet kiss

Seonghwa scoffs playfully at him just as he dips his head down to Hongjoong's height to meet his lips in a sweet kiss. Hongjoong felt himself melt into Seonghwa's chest at each passing second.

His skin buzzed with excitement. And as Seonghwa's hand slides down to his sides he felt a burn in the pit of his stomach.

What had started out to be a soft chaste kiss soon intensified and soon both males were making out. It was like something had snapped in Hongjoong and that shy book loving boy Seonghwa knew was gone. Hongjoong's hand slides underneath Seonghwa's shirt with a craving for skin contact.

He could feel the older's toned chest and obliques. The feeling of the soft pads of Hongjoong's fingers gliding up and down his body causing Seonghwa to shiver a little.

They break apart for air and Seonghwa immediately presses wet kisses again Hongjoong's neck while Hongjoong willingly let him.

He keeps himself busy by attempting to undo the black belt around Seonghwa's slender hips. The want that hovered in the air was intoxicating. Both males desperate to feel each other.

As Seonghwa places open mouth kisses on his neck, Hongjoong felt his legs get weaker. His head was swimming in pleasure.. and he was still fully clothed. He immediately slides his smaller hand into Seonghwa's jeans, then takes out his long trapped length.

Seonghwa releases a long shaky breath at the feeling of Hongjoong's warm hand around him. "Joong.. there's a room. We should go in" He whispers incoherently. But Hongjoong heard enough to know what he was talking about.

He immediately retracts his hands and Seonghwa was quick to take him by the wrist and burst into the room a few steps away from the air hockey table.

"Can we leave the lights off?" Hongjoong whispers as he sits back on the bed. Seonghwa only nods his head, not trusting his voice not to break. Then he shuts the door behind him, locking it. Moonlight streams through the window and allowed them to to be able to see each other even in the dark.

Hongjoong immediately sits up and yanks his sweater over his head, his heart beating heavily in his chest. Seonghwa stared at him hungrily then follows his lead in taking off his own shirt. Then he crawls towards him on the bed and joins their wet lips. Their tongues eagerly meet, the only sound echoing in the room was the wet kiss.

Seonghwa pushes him down, with their lips still attached, until Hongjoong's back was flat on the bed. Their hips aligned and pressed against each other. Seonghwa begins slowly rolling his crotch into Hongjoong's.

Hongjoong moans lowly into the kiss. He pulls back, slightly out of breath, and he bites down on his bottom lip. He shyly looks up at Seonghwa and said male stared down at him with so much adoration and tenderness.

And even in the near pitch black of the room Hongjoong could still see how handsome he is. The moonlight made his jet black hair shimmer a little with each movement and his pale milky skin appeared even more pale.