1. home

Wooyoung loves sex

Wooyoung loves sex.

It felt like an escape from reality. Those blissful couple seconds, skin dampened with sweat and a mind numbing orgasm enveloping all his senses, was his favorite. In those seconds he felt like he was anywhere but on earth.

A feeling so addicting, he craved it almost constantly. He falls back on his bed with loud heavy breathes, pajama pants low on his hips exposing his spent dick. He glances down at the white sticky mess he had created on his hand and t-shirt then he groans and shuts his eyes, enjoying the silence of the house.

A few moments later, after he'd gathered the energy to get up and clean himself, he yanks his bedroom door open and skipped down the stairs. His soft footsteps echoes as his feet made contact with the cold hardwood floors.

He made a beeline for the fridge and scanned the haven space for something to keep himself occupied with while his mom was out on her date.

She'd been seeing this one guy for months now and honestly, Wooyoung thinks she's the happiest she's been since his father and her divorced. She was always smiling and gushing about how great he is.

Wooyoung didn't care to know him. He might've met the man once or twice? He knew the man's name and that he has a son, but that was about it.

He falls down on the cold leather of the couch with a bowl of leftover food his mom had left him to eat for dinner, folded his legs then turned on the TV.

After a while he grew bored again then opens up his phone, scrolling absentmindedly through the small device. He opens up his last chat and begins typing before sending the text.

-

Hwa 💦

Wooyoung
hey 👁
I'm bored af

Hwa 💦
bitch what am I supposed to
do about that? 😂

Wooyoung
come over
home alone 😜

Hwa 💦
i'm busy

Wooyoung
bullshit 😩

Hwa 💦
woo we hooked up yesterday
jfc you horny idiot 😂

Wooyoung
f you
i don't wanna have sex
i just wanna hang out sheesh 🙄

Hwa 💦
"hang out"
that's what u said last time 😭

Wooyoung
hwa
pleaseeee
just come over

Hwa 💦
no I'm fr busy rn

Wooyoung
with what??

Hwa 💦
my mom's sad drinking again
she threw up all over the carpet
now im cleaning up after her 😔