12. late nights • M

San could not get the thought of Wooyoung fucking himself with a dildo out of his head

No matter how hard he tried. If having filty thoughts about the younger was hard to contain before it was practically impossible now.

After witnessing the incident he locked himself away in his room refusing to face Wooyoung. He knew he couldn't avoid him forever but just the thought of him made San hard. He didn't know if he could hold himself back if he came face to face with those perfectly shaped, kissable lips of his.

It was sometime around 9pm when he hears Wooyoung step out of his room. His footsteps on the hardwood floors being the only noise in the whole house. San doesn't think much of it, dismissing his movement as him wanting to get something to eat.

He was surprised though when the front door opens and closes. He knew that his dad shouldn't be home till really late and his step mom till the next day. He immediately sits up at the sound then creeps to the living room.

No sign of Wooyoung.

He picks up the faint smell of the boy's cologne but other than that he didn't leave a note or anything of the sort letting San know where he'd gone to.

San just shakes his head and turns to go back to his room. Before entering his den, he stops in front of Wooyoung's closed door. I'll just take a peek, then leave... he thinks to himself just as his hand wraps around the cold doorknob.

He turns on the lights in the dark room and slowly took in his surrounding. The space was cleaner than he imagined. The bed had a couple clothes lying on it and the covers flung to side of the mattress like someone had just gotten out but other than that his room was pretty tidy.

He stepped in deeper, his eyes fixated on the same spot on the floor where he caught Wooyoung masturbating. He gulps then shifts his attention to the boy's dresser. He opens the first one and saw nothing out of the ordinary, just some clothes. The following spaces yielded the same results.

He gets to the last space, the bottom drawer, and nearly bite his tongue. He reaches in and picks up one of the items, a baby blue lace panty. He couldn't help but laugh a little. "Jesus Wooyoung"

He runs his hand over the material for a second before picking up another panty. This one is a deep maroon red silk-like texture. He slowly brings it up to his nose and inhales deeply. He moans under his breath at the yummy smell. Cotton candy.

"Aish- what am I doing?" He scolds himself and quickly puts them back. He couldn't believe he just sniffed his step brother's underwear. He quickly closes the drawer then shuts the lights and sped back to his room.

 He quickly closes the drawer then shuts the lights and sped back to his room