20. butterflies

Hongjoong yawns loudly as he sits up in his bed with an exaggerated stretch

Hongjoong yawns loudly as he sits up in his bed with an exaggerated stretch. He briefly runs his hand through his messy fading strawberry colored hair.

He turns to his cell phone on his night stand and turns it on. 7:10am it read. He sleepily switches it back off and turns to continue his sleep. It's too early to be up, I'll wake up later.

As soon as his head hits the pillow his phones goes off in a loud buzz indicating a new text. Hlongjoong ignores it however and closes his eyes, dismissing it as San being annoying.

His phone buzzes again and again... and again. At that point Hongjoong sits up in annoyance and grabs the device from small table. He goes to turn it off when he sees that the text was actually from.. Seonghwa.

Hongjoong blinks repeatedly in confusion. He rubs his eyes and sits up straighter, the sleep almost immediately clearing from his eyes. Without even realizing it he opens up his phone and opens up the text.

-

Seonghwa ^^

Seonghwa:
Hi!
Morning !
I think you're still asleep?
Anyways I was wondering if you're free today

-

Hongjoong felt his eyes widen a little. He wondered if the taller male would ask him to babysit. He really didn't want to go through what he went through last time. It was only a few days ago but he remembered it vividly in his mind. Babysitting Chohee was genuinely a horrible experience to him.

Until Seonghwa showed up... then it wasn't so bad. Them talking as they cleaned up. Hongjoong quite liked that part.

-

Hongjoong:
Yeah I'm free
What's up? 😳

Seonghwa:
Do you wanna babysit again?

Hongjoong:
Uh.. 🤧

Seonghwa:
Lolpqsksksks
I was kidding lol
I wanted to ask if you wanna hang out today?
Maybe go to the park or something
I mean
Only if you want so..
Yeah 😁

Hongjoong:
Oh ok
Sure we can hang out
Totally 😊

Seonghwa:
Awesome
Meet at my place at 12?
Parents are home so no need to get a babysitter for Chohee
Whewww

Hongjoong:
Ah ok
See you later then

Seonghwa:
See you !
Also my aunt came over and brought my baby last night 🥺
Meet Fifi!

Seonghwa: See you !Also my aunt came over and brought my baby last night 🥺Meet Fifi!