Chapter-2

Richa understood that what was the actual meaning of Ravi. What does she do? Would it be okay to go home with a boy this time? She was forced in every way. After thinking for a few moments, Richa decides that she will leave her scooty in the same parking and tomorrow she will get it corrected by a mechanic.

After Thinking, She said to Ravi, "Ok Ravi, I am ready to go with you to my house."

Saying this, she sat on Ravi's bike. Ravi ran the bike fast towards Richa's house.

Richa staggered suddenly by applying brakes at one place on the way.

Ravi said to Richa while smiling, "You hold me or else I will also fall while saving you."

Richa clings tightly to Ravi with a little blushing. 

It was the first feeling for both Ravi and Richa. Ravi had not given any type of emotions to anyone else before. But Richa's clinging makes Ravi think. Richa came with perfume which was making Ravi soaked. The heat of sitting with her making Ravi feel good. 

That is what Richa was thinking too. She was also feeling a bit awkward for the first time sitting with a man. She started wondering, "Why a handsome boy like Ravi does not give any emotions to any girl? Why?" Thinking this she started smile.

Then thinking that, at least I get a chance to sit with him on the pretext of sitting on the bike. She was very happy thinking this.

On reaching home, Richa begged Ravi to call him for tea at home. 

"Ravi please, It takes only 15 minutes at most. Drink 1 cup of tea." Richa said.

Ravi said, "Hey! It is 10:30 in the night. I too have to go home. My family waiting for me too. How many times has the phone arrived?

"Ravi, you came here, Meet my Mommy and Dad, you won't come everyday."

Richa started insisting on him.

"Ooh, these girls always force a lot. Let me take a break and drink tea at your house and also meet your family members." Said Ravi.

Ravi arrives at her house with Richa.

First, Ravi meets her father, Harish. Then Richa introduces her mother, Rita and finally her brother Rishabh.

Richa told everyone that Ravi is the one who bring me home.

Harish and Rita thank Ravi for bringing Richa home. At the same time, they becomes very happy with his handsome and sociable personality.

Ravi laughed in shame after hearing so much praise about him.

When Richa introduces Rishabh to Ravi, Ravi shrugs off saying, "I thought Rishabh was your boyfriend. Now there is no danger in giving you a lift."

While listening to Ravi, Harish, Rita and Rishabh laugh, Richa shrugs her face down.

Richa then laughed and said, "Be carefree Ravi, Rishabh is my twin brother. During him, I have not needed anything or anyone till date."

Ravi too laughed hearing this.

After this Rita said, "Let's take dinner. Everybody come here."

Hearing this Ravi said, "Sorry Auntie, but I only take a breakfast. I would only take dinner with my parents."

"Okay Ravi." Rita Said.

Everybody finishes a light breakfast with tea along with Ravi.

Then Mrs. Rita said, "It's too late for you Ravi, to leave this house."

"Never mind aunt, it is better to drink tea alone at home and am having breakfast with everyone here. I feel great." Ravi said.

"Alone? Your family members?" Rita asked

"Actually, My family don't like to drink tea at night." Ravi said.

"Ooh!"

Mrs. Rita liked his simplicity and style of speaking. Her eyes were not moving away from Ravi.

When Ravi found Rita looking at himself, he was a little shy.

Rita asks Ravi about his family, "Who else is there in your family, Ravi?"

Ravi said, "There is only mother and father in my family. I have no brother or sister. I'm the only son of my parents."

"What  is your father doing?" Harish asked

"And your mother?" Rita asked in the middle.

"My father was a university professor, who is now retired. Mother is just a homemaker."

Rita pointed to Harish and said, "Harish was a professor at the university. He too has retired now. But, your father stays at home after retiring or anything else?"

Taking Rita's point in the middle, Ravi said, "No aunt, he stays at home. I have taken care of all the expenses of the house and his pension is also fine, which is running the cost of the house."

That's when Harish speaks, "but I had already opened up my coaching institute for the candidates for competitive exams before retirement, which Rishabh and I manage very well."

"you did very well uncle, By already opened the institution." Ravi said

"All this I have set for Rishabh's future. You know how much job problem is there nowdays." Harish said

"You're right." Said Ravi.

"No one is free in my home. Mummy also has her own boutique shop." Said Richa

"Oh, that's a great thing For all of you, everyone is busy with their work." Ravi expressed his happiness.

"I am very happy to sit with all of you and have a small family." Ravi said looking at Richa.

Just before Richa spoke, Rita said, "Me too...I mean we all enjoyed meeting you."

Rita's face was also worth seeing along with Richa at that time.

"Today I will ask my mother and father why you have not given any siblings?" Ravi spoke sadly.

"Now, parents will not be able to get siblings at this age. Come here son when you feel alone" Harish said.

"Yes definitely, But I have to go now because it's too late. Papa will be annoyed when I arrive late." Ravi said

Saying this, Ravi stood up and got permission to go to his house.

"Richa you leave Ravi out. Let me also accompany you." Rita said

"Ravi keep coming again." Harish said

"Ok Uncle I will keep coming." Ravi said.

He left them all and left for his home.