Chapter-26

As soon as Ravi got out of there, his mobile rang. Ravi wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible after quarreling.

At that time, he got annoyed as soon as the call came, picked up the phone and saw it was Rita's phone.

He picked up her call and said, "Hello Rita, I am coming from the office. You are right there, I have a fight with the boss."

Rita was horrified to hear this.

"How, don't you get hurt, what happened there, are you alright Ravi? Come to me soon."

"I'm fine, Rita. You keep the phone. I just get there and talk."

Rita disconnects the phone at the behest of Ravi. Ravi starts his bike from there and go to Rita's place.

Richa came there as soon as Ravi starts his bike. She also had call Ravi as soon as she saw Ravi, but Ravi was in a hurry to leave, so neither did he see Richa nor did he hear Richa's voice.

But Richa saw his bewildered face. She understood that there had definitely been something, for which she wanted to come to the office soon.

She knew that Ravi could lose his temper when the boss was angry. Bad thoughts started coming to her mind. She wanted to call Ravi, but then she did not call thinking that Ravi would be on the way.

She do not know how his mood will be? Thinking that she stands her scooty in parking and enters the office.

She goes inside the office, sees that the view inside is something that she agrees with.

All the people inside were not sitting in their seats but were standing outside the boss's cabin. Seeing Richa, they all stare at her, as if Richa has committed a great crime.

Richa slowly moves forward shrinking.

The boss was inside, some colleagues were also inside. Was comforting the boss. While some workers was watching them from outside.

The peon was standing outside and saw Richa coming. Richa was in turmoil. There was a fear in her mind.

Still overcoming her fear, she came to the peon and asked him, "Why is there so much peace? What happened?"

Peon- "Come, Richa Madam, you have come in a while. You didn't know anything, otherwise you don't have to ask."

Richa- "You tell me what's the problem?"

Peon - "Richa Madam, don't get angry. Your upcoming 'He ...' sir showed a tremendous action film. Now tell me that everybody will see this film or will do their work? Nobody's mind is in their work.'

Richa is horrified to hear him.

Still, she dares to ask, "What is the matter? Tell me the whole thing."

Peon - "So listen! Your hero, Mr. Ravi, has come here and done a lot of quarrel with Boss and abused him. He has also beaten up more and more. He has also beaten up his old comrades because they stoped him from doing that. All tried to stop him. But he did not agree, then all the colleagues together beat him. "

Richa starts crying after listening to Ravi's fight with the boss, but she does not show her tears in front of everyone.

She begins to think what Ravi did? he killed his own respect with his own hands.