Chapter-8

Both families were ready for this relationship. Richa started jumping in happiness. Everyone laughs at seeing her.

Rita said taking Suruchi's hand in her hand, "Suruchi, I have dearly raised my daughter Richa."

Suruchi said with a smile, "Yes! All mothers pamper their child. And especially to her daughter. So that she do not lack anything."

Rita nodded and said, "Yes but... i request you to..."

Suruchi said hesitantly, "What kind of request?"

"As you know, every mother is worried about her daughter's marriage and How happy she is when she gets a good boy. And I wish that I had dearly raised my daughter In the same way, you too, Keep my daughter Richa as your daughter. She should not lack a mother." As soon as she say this, Rita has tears in her eyes.

"Hey! Tears in your eyes? You don't worry at all. We consider the daughter-in-law of the house as goddess of the house and We keep the goddess with love and respect." Suruchi said wiping tears from Rita's eyes.

Then both of them started talking about other things.

From Next Day, All engaged in engagement preparations. And the day come that everyone was waiting for.

Ceremony took place in a very familiar atmosphere. The only daughter of Suruchi's brother, Mishti, who came to be a few guests, except only two family members, also came to the ceremony.

Ravi had called Richa in a corner and introduced her to his maternal uncle and especially to his younger sister Mishti. Richa wants to touch uncle's feet, but he stops Richa in half,

"No, no, we respect daughter-in-law who comes to our house, we will not let you touch your feet." Uncle-Auntie said.

That's why Mishti hugs Richa and said, "Sister-in-law, you look very beautiful, in this dress, you and Ravi Brother's pair really look like the most beautiful pair on this earth." Saying this, she took Richa's hand in her hand.

All the people present there laughed hoarsely.

Richa took Mishti to meet her mother and father. "Mishti, she is my dear mother, and my father; my brother must have been working here somewhere." Richa said while looking around.

"Hello Uncle, Hello Auntie, but I know you Uncle." Mishti said, then everyone was shocked as well.

"How is that?" Then Rishabh coming from behind asked, I come to your coaching to prepare for competitive examinations.

"Then all your fees are forgiven from today and now. You are my daughter." Harish said placing his hands affectionately on her head.

When Richa introduced Mishti to Rishabh, Mishti said, "Rishabh, you will stay away from me now. I will not leave any chance to disturb you."

Hearing that, the people present there could not stop their laughter. In this atmosphere of laughter, there was a sound of laughter - joy and laughter, except for one who was thinking about herself, thinking something completely quiet among all. Her line would go up in the middle towards Ravi and she would think that someone like Ravi would have come in my life. So I too would have got all the happiness on my part. I wish why I had not thought of this earlier.

Thinking this, her gaze stood on the shore, which was talking laughter to someone on the mobile, and got up, suddenly Ravi also felt that someone's gaze was being hidden and looking only at him. He too got four eyes from him. Whatever that?

The sound of a plate falling on the ground only distracted both of them. And both of them went to the place where the sound of the plate fell.

But there was another eye, which kept watch over both these eyes, was forced to think that she sees such a situation. Thinking something, she shook her head and went from there, "Where is this and where is that, how can there be love in them? But if it is done, then there will be a twist in this love story. Great fun, wow."

Here, Misthi thinks something.

"But this sister-in-law, my work thing, Rishabh's child is not visible anywhere, where have you gone? I find him." Mishti thinks this question in her mind and starts searching for Rishabh.

Engagement  ceremony completed...

On the next day of the engagement, when Ravi and Richa reached office, there was a wave of greetings from everyone including the boss. Everyone started demanding the party from them. So they accepted it as well. And while in office, they arranged a small party.

The marriage was fixed for both, but a bottleneck occurred soon after. According to the rules of the office, the husband and wife could not work together there. Richa had reluctantly decided to quit her job.

Then Ravi said, "Richa you keep working here, I will work in some other company."

Richa said, "What are you saying, Ravi? I myself want to leave this job."

Ravi said, "Now we are engaged, it will start only after marriage that one of us will have to leave this job."

Richa said, "So what's the harm in this?"

Ravi replied, "No matter, I will do whatever you want."

Richa asked, "Why do you want to leave here?"

Ravi said, "So don't you want to do a job?"

Richa smilingly replied, "Yes, you will do the job, I will take care of the house. As happens in all the houses, the husband takes care of the work outside, and the wives take care of the housework."

Then Ravi said, "Both of us will be working in different companies. I wanted to work in another place. You work here. You will be bored at home anyway. Because I have you here Only have to take care of the house. And my mother is already present for this work."

"So what if I leave one mother and the other mother will be with me. For me, it would be a pleasure to have a mother-to-be with me.” Richa smilingly replied as a philosopher.

"Look Richa, living in a metropolis like Delhi will not be the expense of me alone." Ravi said this to Richa with a bit of confusion. Richa found this a bit strange about Ravi, and he also made some sense.

"Ravi, can't your salary and uncle's pension help the four members of us?" Richa said annoyingly.

"It is not possible at such high cost, Richa, I do not understand why you want to leave the job." Ravi asked

"I want to relax after a few days of marriage, I want to enjoy. All my life is left to work. And then I have such a degree that I will get a good job whenever I want." Richa said firmly to Ravi.

"Well, you have a place to think, I think something else. I think that after working for a few days, I will do some business with the remaining money." Ravi said with a little anger.

Richa was a little surprised to hear him.

"But I will definitely fulfill my dream, I will definitely put my business from the money you get from here." When Ravi said in a stern tone, Richa came to listen to him.

But handling the matter, she said, "Ravi, we will definitely find a way out. I am confident."

"I can't always do the jobs of others, I'm in a hurry. People talk of lady luck. Let's see if you are my lady luck, or someone else." Ravi used to say this while looking away and started thinking about something.

On the other hand, Richa was absolutely shocked and disturbed by the truth being exposed layer by layer. The Ravi that he had known earlier, he is seen as completely different.

Richa was forced to think something about whether Ravi is a mean and impure person. Her decision to marry him should not go wrong. Still she loved Ravi dearly. Thinking this, he got her mind and emotions under control that men have the same nature as men, to get out of their work in any way.

He will manage it over time. I will improve it. Thinking Richa started working on her work.