Chapter-7

Ravi started thinking again.

Flashback starts...

"Hello Ravi?"

"Hello? Yes, Rita aunti."

"Can you meet me for a moment?"

"Yeah auntie sure! But... what happened?"

"I want to talk to you, want to tell you something."

"What?"

"If you come, I will tell you everything. Come first."

"Okay! But where are you at this time?"

"I'm in my boutique shop. Okay?"

"Okay!"

Call ended...

"Today Rita aunt was talking very strangely. And what does she want to talk to me?" Ravi thinking.

Rita was alone at her boutique shop at the time.

That's when Ravi comes.

"Hello Auntie!"

"Hello!"

"What did you want to talk to me?"

"First Sit." Rita said while giving him a glass of water.

Ravi drink water and asked again, "What did you want to talk to me?"

Rita said, "I want to tell you about me, my family, my past."

"Your past?"

"Yes, My past. Listen carefully."

"Hmmm."

"I'm not Richa and Rishabh's oringinal mother."

"What?"

"Yes. I'm not their real mother."

"At a time, I was a young girl and preparing for competitive exams. Richa's Aunt was my friend. Harish's Mother gave birth to Rishabh and Richa and died. Then Richa's Aunt asks me to marry Harish only for these two children. I agreed, But..."

"But?"

"But my father did not agreed. He refused me."

"Only your father?"

"Yes, Only my father. because my mother and brother died early."

She remembered what her father had said, "What do you want to prove by marrying the father of two children? Why are you trying to marry him?"

"Dad, I don't want to prove anything. I want to go there for those little twins." Rita replies to the father.

"Rita you are doing foolishness." Dad roared in anger.

Rita said a bit agreed, "Dad, I have decided that I will go there. I am not able to forget that child no matter how much I want to forget. I will find many boys like Harish, for those children who are without mother Have become, I want to marry and follow them there. They are at this age without a mother, what is the fault of those children in this? "

So have you taken up the contract to improve the world? And then they kept talking to get married to some other girl, you even spoiled her. Shame on such children. Rita's mother went to God, and left me alone to bear it all. "Father's voice looked very helpless.

"Dad, I am sure, I cannot back down from my decision. I have given them a promise. If I get married, that's it." Rita spoke strongly.

You have become very big, you have started taking all the decisions yourself. The children for whom you are marrying that bastard Harish, these children grow up to be not only your mother, but the world will also call you step mother. you're playing with your golden future, your life."

"No matter how much you give them out of your heart. If you thought of doing something in your own interest, then these children will put all the blame on you, Rita." Dad says this while telling his experience to Rita.

"Dad, what will happen next will be seen. Like, the potter wants to give the shape of his choice by wetting the clay, he comes to clay. I will also give the same shape to children from the beginning." Rita said clenching her fists.

His mouth began to dry up. She sat there tiredly. She was sitting with her head in her hand. Then saw his father standing near him. When he lifted his head and saw his father give him a glass of water, he said, "Take water, have lived the whole life with another and got tired on such a thing."

Drinking water, she said, "I am not tired but more energy has come in me. I am confident that I will do everything right."

"Is this your final decision?" "Yes, this is my final decision, I will go there."

"Well then, this is my final decision too. I evict you from my property. There is still time to be careful, don't get a chance to regret it later."

"Papa, you are asking me to pay such a big price for this. I am your only daughter." Rita quarreled.

"Okay Rita, I can make a concession with you that, by not writing your name, I will do it in the name of your future child. But I still tell you, come back to me, in front of you good boys Will put the line." Rita's father spoke to her.

"Okay, Aunty, I will meet again, I will leave now, I am getting late. I will definitely listen to your story again in a leisure time."

"Okay Ravi, but I will definitely see you later." Rita said while looking something in his eyes.

Ravi started moving his motorcycle thinking, "Even this Rita Aunty was not Richa's mother. If she was seen with eyes my eyes.... it seems.... Oh no, older than me? What did I even think? He accelerated his car, towards the office.

Flashback ends...

Next Sunday Balraj and Suruchi arrive at Harish and Rita's house with a box of sweets and some gifts.

They were waiting at the main gate to welcome them.

Harish warmly welcomed Balraj. Rita also welcomed Suruchi.

Harish told Balraj, "We will be very grateful to you and your entire family."

Balraj expressed his happiness saying, "See, Harish, after today we have become foxes. It is a chance for the two families to meet. Let us all celebrate together."

Suruchi also said, taking Rita's hand in her hand, "Rita, we want your daughter's hand for our son. Don't deny it."

Hearing this, all the people could not live without laughing.

Suruchi laughingly told Rita, "Rita doesn't seem to matter at all to you and Richa's age."

Rita said, "Just the one above blessing me."

Then Balraj jokingly said, "You look so beautiful, that if you were not Richa's mother, you would have asked for Ravi's hand."

Hearing this, Rita's head bowed with shame. All the people there, listened to Balraj and started clapping. Richa too could not bear the joy of hearing the beauty of her beloved mother.