Chapter-24

It was 9 in the morning. Suruchi saw that Ravi was still asleep. Ravi, which used to get ready after taking bath by 8 am, today the same Ravi is snoring till 9 pm.
Why is he still not worried about going to office?

She thought it appropriate to wake him up. Suruchi called out to Ravi, "Ravi Ravi, don't you have to go to the office today? It is already 9 in the morning?"

Balraj, who was drinking tea, started looking at the matter and said, "Suruchi, tomorrow from office work, So it was so late. He may have taken leave from office, or may have to go late. Let him sleep. "

"Hey, you can also watch the clock and then take care of your dear son." Suruchi said getting a little annoyed, Balraj quietly started finishing his tea. He did not think it appropriate to speak anything.

"Son Ravi ... Hey get up, it's getting over 9. At least get up and have a tea snack. If you have to go to office, then she starts doing her kitchen work." At the same time, Richa was also getting ready for a bath, while her father and Rishabh had left. While Richa was monitoring Rita's movements before going to the bathroom.

She notices that today her sleep has not opened due to the sound of anything in the house, but there was enough peace in the house.

Rita was also getting ready to leave her work to go to the boutique. She looked at Rita carefully and Leiter looked somewhat different.

Trust seemed more rusty, garland in hair, mascara in eyes, Dark pink lipstick on the lips in the morning, applying perfume and humming songs of some old Hindi films.

In between, she would also look at the clock. It was showing that Rita was very happy inside. Was there anything chicory to anyone or father? Otherwise, his sleep somehow opened up in the noise.

She was clearly seeing some changes in Rita. She was thinking about all the things from last evening till last night.

How she suddenly stared at her interrupt, the switch was coming off when she put the phone on her mobile.

She may have misgivings, misgivings about her step mother (whom she believed to be more than her real mother, she was not even her step mother).

He thought of talking to Rita. Nowadays I was afraid to talk too. Because she screamed and answered the talk. Then he asked Rita, "Hello Mummy! How are you?" "Oh ... ho ... then it's morning, Miss Richa's morning." Saying so, she came out laughing and hugged Richa and said, "I am very happy, Darling, very happy today." Saying this, he cut Richa's cheek with his teeth while kissing.

"Ah ... ah ... mummy." Saying this, Richa shouted with little joy and started caressing her reddish blond cheeks. He also tried to teach Rita a lesson and cut her cheeks, so Rita started running away.

"I will hold you and treat your white cheeks as well, mother, what you have done to me." Richa also wanted to catch her running after her.

"It's not so easy to catch me now, Richa Darling." Rita exclaimed, speaking a few words. Returning then, he stopped her and asked,

"Tell me one thing, Richa, last night you were screaming while looking at a dream. Which was the dream that you were afraid to see?" Rita asked suddenly to have a night dream. I remember now.

She was a little scared as he remembered the dream about Rita. Together he also saw Ravi, who appeared to be cheating on him.

"Nothing mummy, just like that. Dreams are only dreams, nothing is a reality. They only hurt for a while." Richa said taking a cold breath. "At that time it was 4 o'clock in the morning, and morning dreams always come true Richa.