Chapter-22

Misthi was getting bored sitting alone in her house. Today she did not go for coaching class.

There was no one at home, so she did not go to class. Today his mind could not be felt at home because in these few days his attachment to Rishab had become too much.

Both fell in love with each other. Both of them could not live without meeting each other.

The place of his meeting was the coaching institute itself. Harish too had a little inkling of this but he also thought that like Richa, Rishabh will also get married to Misty.

Finally, Steve belongs to Ravi's family, his sister seems to be. On the other hand, Rishabh also constantly watches the wall clock, sometimes his wristwatch and sometimes his mobile time.

But Misty had no idea anywhere. His class had also started. Just then Rishabh's mobile woke up.

He had it on his mobile. In a hurry to lift the mobile, an empty glass of glass placed on the table fell to the ground with a loud sound.

When the candidates of the classes running in coaching ran to find out more, it was found out that this has happened due to a mistake. Rishabh's mobile which was still ringing, now the call was stopped.

When Rishabh saw that number, his eyes flashed. He dialed that number from his mobile.

From there, a chirping voice of a lady was heard,

"Hi Rishabh! How are you friend?"

"I'm fine. But where are you, Misty? And you didn't even join the coaching classes today. Why?" Rishabh asked.

"That... sweetheart because there was no Mommy Daddy at home, otherwise I did not join the coaching class today." Misty replied

"So won't you meet today?" Rishabh asked.

"Maybe. Because I won't be able to leave until my parents comes." Misty said.

"So this day is going to be boring for me." Rishabh spoke a bit disappointed.

"Okay tell me which one do I come there for a day? Only for two-three hours." Misty asked surprised.

"For me, it is equal to two-three hours, like 24 hours. Even if you take a class." Rishabh said.

"Oh oh you are missing me so much? Why talk to Uncle and send Mr. Rishabh to me for a few hours.
He is getting bored without me." Misty said.

"Oh this, don't be mad at me. What will my father think of me?" Rishabh told her with a restrained manner.

Misty blushed and said, "Oh you are very timid. I am not going to do that. Keep it there. Well I think right. I am alone at home so come home and make an excuse for you. What do you think? "

"By the way, you are very good but Madam, I do not want to be infamous. So we can meet tomorrow if you want to." Rishabh said teasing Misty, keeping a sigh on the bath.

"You're a boring man, Mr. Rishabh. A girl is giving you an open offer to come to you, and you are the one rejecting the offer." Misty said not hesitating.

"Oh Misty! My Darling. I have some urgent work here today. Otherwise I would have come to meet you here at any cost." Rishabh replied.

"Never mind we can still meet tomorrow. We will meet tomorrow only." Misty said.